What would be the perfect life for you? I'm pretty sure this hasn't been done. Personally, I would like to live in a VW Bus, traveling with my girlfriend, writing and singing folk songs. I don't want to be rich, just enough for gas and food, maybe a couple things here and there. Get high and relax looking at the sunset and listening to the Zombies and Beatles. Sounds like hippie shiit, right? But still that sounds like perfection to me. Everyone has dreams, what are yours?
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Wow, easy question for me there. My perfect life would be to be happy.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
jamming with friends every night without ever having a bad guitar night. that would make me so happy.

no liver damage would also rock the house.
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by i have to pee
Wow, easy question for me there. My perfect life would be to be happy.

Happiness is overrated.

The relentless maintenance of happiness results in stagnancy and mediocrity.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Happiness is overrated.

Not if it doesn't take more than mediocrity to be happy. Hell, I am happy without much at all. If I am happy, everything else is fine.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
1000 virgins, huge mansion, free entry to heaven, infinte money, Every guitar ever made, best guitar skills ever seen on the face of the earth, best physical features possible, smartest man alive.
Thread ends.
making others happy, whether it be through music or advice, helping the world progress towards unity of some sorts, ah man. lots.
id like to help myself also.
meet a girl who doesnt worry about fashion, and doesnt get caught up in the worlds problems (oil, war)
fvckin eh.
i dono <.<
Quote by Xiaoxi
Happiness is overrated.

thats one way to look at it...
imo if you are happy, everything just is, it does not take energy to maintain peace, struggling comes with maintaining opinion, and other characteristics of the human ego.
imo. :p
Quote by i have to pee
Not if it doesn't take more than mediocrity to be happy. Hell, I am happy without much at all. If I am happy, everything else is fine.

From a social perspective, it isn't fine. Progression is motivated through dissatisfaction and unrest. Being happy with mediocrity is unproductive. Again, that is from the social perspective.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by punk_metal
1000 virgins, huge mansion, free entry to heaven, infinte money, Every guitar ever made, best guitar skills ever seen on the face of the earth, best physical features possible, smartest man alive.
Thread ends.

Lol thread does not end. I wouldnt like that. First of all, virgin sex is messy. Second, most virgins arent very pretty. No huge mansion, big spaces weird me out (thus why I'd rather live in a bus). I don't believe in heaven, and if you have infinite money, then theres really nothing left to do, so everything becomes boring. As for every guitar, once you have an Ibanez Jem7v, you don't want to play anything else ever again. And I already have the last 3 lol. What I'm trying to say is everyones opinion is different and the steriotypical perfect life isnt really the best
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Xiaoxi
From a social perspective, it isn't fine. Progression is motivated through dissatisfaction and unrest. Being happy with mediocrity is unproductive. Again, that is from the social perspective.

true enough, those are sources of motivation.
i like the way you talk
Quote by Ez0ph
Lol thread does not end. I wouldnt like that. First of all, virgin sex is messy. Second, most virgins arent very pretty. No huge mansion, big spaces weird me out (thus why I'd rather live in a bus). I don't believe in heaven, and if you have infinite money, then theres really nothing left to do, so everything becomes boring. As for every guitar, once you have an Ibanez Jem7v, you don't want to play anything else ever again. And I already have the last 3 lol. What I'm trying to say is everyones opinion is different and the steriotypical perfect life isnt really the best

Im joking mate. I was just stating the stereotypical answer..
Quote by Ez0ph

**** thats a nice guitar.
****in vai, and his righthandedness
Quote by punk_metal
Im joking mate. I was just stating the stereotypical answer..

lol i kno
i just wanted to point out that virgin sex is messy
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
White Room with Black Curtains, wall stacked with cabinets, guitars, guitars guitars, effects, Fridge full of beer, a toilet and a blowup doll...

Yep, that would be suwheet....

Oh, and my girlfriend can come too...
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
The perfect life, you say? What would be perfect for me is getting through college relatively sane, and then being able to find a well paying job doing something I love. Then my parents could stop working, and I could send them on a vacation or something. And then, even cheesier would be to find a "perfect" girl and start a family. Something along those lines.
Quote by Ez0ph
lol i kno
i just wanted to point out that virgin sex is messy

haha yeah. Its true. I really don't understand why anyone would want lots of virgins as a reward
well for a start, john bonham would come back to life, and led zeppelin would go on a world tour.

with radiohead.

and janes addiction.

and i would start an organic farm on the oregon coast and live happily ever after in the wake of the most bomb concert in history.
Quote by Reildeal
White Room with Black Curtains, wall stacked with cabinets, guitars, guitars guitars, effects, Fridge full of beer, a toilet and a blowup doll...

Yep, that would be suwheet....

Oh, and my girlfriend can come too...

lol Cream ftw
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
my perfect life:

having a career, hopefully in anthro, and doing something good for society like having a scholarship foundation. id have enough money to buy my folks a place by the lake and to have a relationship with them. i dont know if commitment to someone is there, i mean it's nice to have someone but i dont know about marriage. i will die alone..perfect.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
my perfect life. i would like to be in a alt rock/metal/rock band (making music i like, not what the radio likes). making lots of money. i nice day touring or in the recording studio. then go back to my big house and then bang my hot girl. pretty typical but it sounds good to me.
Hmm.

I'd like to be in a metal band, with more influence then U2, So I can of course, push my political agenda, which suits the metal band. Where U2 is hippie dippie, flubdub enviornmentalists, Metal and my political agenda, social Darwinism.
Loads of cash, A few nice guitars, The greatest tourbus known to man, full of great books and movies, A steel live, And the guys from Bodom, Trivium, and God forbid, on a perpetual tour, (that of course involves playing to sold out stadiums, then getting completely ****faced all night and partying like crazy).

A pretty, Intelligent, Nice Wife. 3 kids.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Living in Alaska.
Snowboarding all day with my friends who actually board.
Jammin the acoustic with my friends who actually play, when I'm not boarding.

Pretty much it.