my brother does not want to be disturbed by my guitar playing cause hes doing vce. i still need to practice but i cant when hes working.

because of this i need a portable amplifier to use wherever he isnt. which ones are good? i play satch type stuff. i hear the fender is good for cleans but thats not useful to me. i hear the marshall is bad. what other options are there and is the information ive gathered accurate?

i want to spend as little as possible. so the cheapest decent amp possible is what im aiming for. practicality is more important than sound as its obviously not gonna be my main amp.
the microcube big? expensive? lol^^

its the best choice in mini-amps, except u want one of those marshalll-mini-amps, which i dont know how they sound...
Gear:

-Epiphone SG G400

-Roland Micro Cube
i just need something cheap to practice on when my bro is working. only reason i want one is so that i can practice more.

because of this, price and practicality are the more important things.
how about earphone?? lol that wot i do if i have 2 pratice quitely
Quote by irongoat666
1. Acquire 3 sheep (or any other animal for that matter)
2. Spray paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them
3. Set them loose

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by fcukinghostile
Marshall MS2 or MS4

+1.
probably ms 2 though. the ms 4 is still fairly loud for 4 watts.
Yeuch, the Marshall and Fenders are both nastay.

I built my very own Ruby amp - a project on www.runoffgroove.com - and it sounds years better than those two. I tweaked it to my tastes... It now only just has breakup at 10 on the dial. Also, I added a External Speaker out Jack which the others don't have, which allows to me to drive any speakers I want with it. Running it into my Laney's Celestion makes it LOUD.

If you are able to solder, I'd attempt one of those.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Vox AmPlug would be better than the marshall microstacks. they do 3 versions, which one to get depends on what you play.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
Vox AmPlug would be better than the marshall microstacks. they do 3 versions, which one to get depends on what you play.

+1
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by Blompcube

Aggh, you beat me to it.

+1
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.