I would call it a Gm7 without the root note and a minor 3rd.. But then again =/

Edit: Wait no.. I thought i saw a D-note fretted on the b-string, but it was an E.
Snap!
Last edited by LaBum at Feb 12, 2008,
the three notes are D, F, and E. Not quite sure what to call that. According to chordfind.com it's not a chord.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
it is an E-F-D... but cannot figure a name out for it!
timeo abstemios et dona ferentes

- lovermate: fender american stratocaster sunburnst
- powermate: marshall mg 30 dfx

- seiko tuner (sooo useful)
- korg metronome (keep fingers bleeding...)
Quote by standstrong
e-x-
B-5-
G-x-
D-3-
A-5-
E-x-

D F and E

Dm/9 maybe...
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

According to Guitar Pro, it could be:
Dmadd9
Fmaj7/D (no5/no3)(however the heck that works)
Eb9(no5/no3)
Eaddb9(no5/no3)
Fmaj7add13.

The only only that makes sens to me is Dmadd9.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Looks like a Dmadd9 without the fifth. The fifth is consonant enough that it can be omitted most of the time without changing the function of the chord.

EDIT: I totally posted before Isaac...the forum just...cut me off.

Bastard.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Last edited by Archeo Avis at Feb 12, 2008,
+1 on the Dmadd9 without the fifth is right.

And we believe you archeo

Edit: to jack777, the 2nd is also known as a 9th. Like a 4th is also known as a 11th and so on.
And we believe you archeo

That wasn't a joke at all. I was totally being serious.

^I was totally being serious there, too. No sarcasm at all.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Looks like a Dmadd9 without the fifth. The fifth is consonant enough that it can be omitted most of the time without changing the function of the chord.

EDIT: I totally posted before Isaac...the forum just...cut me off.

Bastard.

Thats fine. Eitherway we were both correct. No need to be competitive about who said it first.
No need to be competitive about who said it first.

*sigh*

Wasn't being serious. Hence my last post.