Im a beginner so how do you play this
IN DETAILS PLEASE!
I---------I
I---------I
I--4p3--I
I---------I
I--6-----I
I--3-----I

Ok, guy. That's written in a language known to guitar players as tablature, or TAB for short. No matter if you play left handed or right handed, the line on the bottom is always the E string (the thickest, lowest sounding string on the guitar). The next five lines up in order are your A string, D string, G string, B string, and the skinniest string and highest sounding string, the e string (The same note as the thick string, only a few octaves higher up). The numbers on these lines represent fret positions. Frets are the spaces in between the little steel bars on the neck of your guitar. The number 5 would mean fifth fret. Count five spaces from the end of the guitar with the tuning pegs/knobs to the other end of the guitar where you strum. That's the fifth fret. A number 6 is the sixth fret, which is the next fret up from the fifth, and if you stay on the same string, the sixth fret makes a higher sounding note than the fifth fret. Tablature is meant to be read left to right, no matter if you're a lefty or righty. If you find that difficult to follow, take a pencil and put it up to your computer screen, perpendicular with the TAB lines (make the pencil and lines look like +). Drag the pencil to the right. When you come to a number, you are supposed to put your finger on that fret, and play that note. Keep dragging the pencil and do the same with the next number you come across. If and when you come across two or more numbers at the same time, like in your example, you have to put your fingers on the corresponding frets on the strings and play the notes together. This is called a chord. You have to strum the strings so you hit all of the strings that have a number on them. When you get into more advanced guitar techniques, you'll see the letters p and h before a number on the TAB diagram, like you see in your example above. The letter P stands for "Pull-Off", and that means you have to actually drag your finger off a fret hard enough to make the string play. Listen to this. 4p3 means you have to have two fingers on the string, one finger on the 3rd fret, one finger on the 4th fret. Play the 4th fret. Then, while you can still hear the note, pull your finger off of the 4th fret hard enough to make the sound of the 3rd fret the one you hear. You'll figure it out. Don't give up, guitar is tough, but if you want to get skilled at it, you will. Maybe you'll be the next Jimi Hendrix! If you do become famous, I want you to credit me for helping. Or get me Burger King. Either one, really. - sd
i know about tabs i was just wondering how you play that.
do you put your fingers on that chord plus the 3rd fret of the g string?
and then pulloff wihtout moving other fingers?
or you do the pulloff and move your other fingers off?
Barre the 3rd fret with your index and put your middle finger on the 4th, and your pinky on the 6th. Then pull-off your middle finger.
Wow. I spent a ****ing hour writing that and I didn't have to. Wow. Make your questions less vague next time. WITH DETAILS PLEASE. You're welcome. - sd
is there any way you can substitute somthing else for this so i dont have to barre it but it still sounds somwhat close? cause i cant barre yet and i really want to learn this song.
Learn2Barre.

You could use a capo, but only if the song doesn't have any notes/chords below the 3rd fret.
All that means, is, you put your fingers on 3 and 4, and while stile keepin that held, u pull your fingers off 4 ,wich is called a pull off

(Fingers are 1-4)
PArt One PArt two (Still on the same notes played)
I---------I
I---------I
I--1p2--I
I---------I
I--3-----I
I--4-----I

PArt two (Still on the same notes played)
I---------I
I---------I
I--1----I <-- it should endup like that
I---------I
I--3-----I
I--4-----I

(so play the note with 1 and 2 both on at the start, then, without hitting it again, pull off finger 2)

It looks really tricky to play, i hope this helps
Quote by afi fan777
is there any way you can substitute somthing else for this so i dont have to barre it but it still sounds somwhat close? cause i cant barre yet and i really want to learn this song.

That's like saying "Can I learn to change gears later, I can only drive an automatic but this car has a manual shift and I really want to drive it"

You can't get very far in guitar without the ability to barre...might as well learn now.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com