Poll: Speed or Animal House?
Poll Options
View poll results: Speed or Animal House?
Speed
19 51%
Animal House
18 49%
Voters: 37.
I just came back from a ski trip and although this thread has nothing to do with skiing, it has to do with the movie choices that some people picked to watch on the bus going to the ski trip. I wanted to watch Speed, you know that movie with keanu reeves but everyone else wanted to watch Animal House with John belushi. Both are great movies but I just think Speed is better. Am I right? Vote on the poll so I can know if im an asshole or not. Also, I wanted to put on the Faculty with Josh HARTNETT and Elijah wood. No one on the bus has ever seen it except for me so they said theyd give it a chance and 15 minutes into it they said it sucked. Are they right? Do I have bad taste in movies?
Please answer all of my questions. Thanks
Life is a film, you the film maker
i liked the faculty that was the one with bodysnatching aliens and boobs right?
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
It's called an opinion genius.

^This person speaks the truth.

Sorry mate, but if THEY think it sucks, and they're the majority,
1. Not too much you can do about it.
2. Suck it up and just watch the other bloody movie.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Dont no about the movies in your poll,
But I saw this movie about a bus that had to speed around a city, keeping its speed over fifty, and if its speed dropped, it would explode! I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."
Yeah, I know its their opinion but two of my favorite movies that I wanted to watch got rejected. This has to say something about my taste in movies. I need serious answers.
Animal House is slightly better in my opinion.

but honestly, if those are some of your favorite movies, your taste in movies might be slightly bad.
Damn, so because two of my favorite movies include Speed and the faculty i have bad taste in movies...i knew it. thanks for your honesty though
Is it bad if I were to say that bad boys, Havoc, alpha dog, cliffhanger, uncle buck, i know what you did last summer, the frighteners are my favorite movies as well?
Last edited by ~DeadPoetsNow~ at Feb 12, 2008,