~The Gear~
Schecter Hellraiser
Ibanez RG 550
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960 4x12
VHT Two/Fifty/Two
ADA-MP1
Eventide Eclipse
Well, if people are going to keep it on for longer then the instructions say, they deserve to be burned by the product.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
You people need to lurk more.

Some guy had an infected penis or something, and everyone on UG told him to rub it with Icy Hot. He then returned with a series of highly comical posts complaining that his penis felt like it was on fire and so on and so forth.
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
Classic
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
I cant belive people thought it was an entirely made up product lol that just adds to the lulz

(although if they didnt think it existed then they obviously dont know why it is a meme at all )

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
that's great

didn't Shaquille O'Neill endorse icyhot? i can't remember, those commercials were always so cheesy
Oh wow.. Has it been long enough since saying it gets you warned/banned that it's funny again? It's no longer a meme here.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Wait how do you not know of this I've had to use it on several occasions. Oncve when I had a sore leg I had it next to my bad and an American Pie 2 scenario happened and I feel the guy who started this meme's pain.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Some people are extremely sheltered apparently if they don't know what icyhot is.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
i thought everyone knew it was real!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Jabman
Some people are extremely sheltered apparently if they don't know what icyhot is.

Or maybe they don't live in the United States?
¯|(°_o)/¯
No, the thing is the UK the product is called DEEP HEAT. That's why people were unsure of it.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Probably three years ago on Big Brother, one of the housemates informed everybody else that he put Deep Heat (Australia's Icy Hot) on his balls to remove the hair. But alas, for some stupid people, they all didn't realise that it was a joke and many, many got pwnt. I know a few guys who did it and had to go to the doctors with extreme pain and inflammation.
That's why you should never trust TV.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Once one of my soccer teammates rubbed icy hot cream on his crotch is was disgusting and wrong. but funny too becasue after a few seconds he said it started burning and he was jumping all over the bus.
Quote by Caustic
If I didn't cuss so much, I'd be illiterate!

Quote by Will_Minus
Stupid people do stupid things. Don't be stupid, stupid.
haha, now find someone in pain with these burns and use that favourite UG quote "rub icy hot on it" and see what they say

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next