Any recent dreams of interest to anyone?

I had one last night where this really hot girl came up to me on the bus, even though i dont ride the bus, and told me how much she liked me.

Then for some reason we went to a church and set stuff on fire....
Yeah, I had the most realistic dream that I was touring with Slash, and he gave me guitar lessons, and I did a stage dive, while playing with my teeth the solo to Cliffs of Dover.
Gibson Zoot Suit in Rainbow
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000

Where are the ladies, man?
i had a dream a while ago that i nearly had sex with Alexi Laiho, but then i woke up....

i wish dreams were real, cos you cant wake up from reality!
I had a dream that the Chili Peppers came to my house and played a concert

I also had a dream where i went to see Audioslave live, but they played at my school auditorium, and Tim Commerford fainted. so i took his place and played bass for all their songs (i actually play guitar)

i hardly ever remember my dreams though
I actually had a really weird dream last year. It's kind of fuzzy now, but I remember that a couple friends of mine and I discovered that the 27 club was a conspiracy or something, and that the record companies were killing them off because they sold more records after they died or something. I remember one of the assassins in my dream specifically mentioned something about killing Vanessa Carlton, which I found weird and random. Then I checked her Wikipedia page and saw that she actually was 27 at the time. I started tripping out.

Yeah, I have weird dreams.
i had a dream i spent the whole day with a girl i liked (still kinda do, but i've gotten over her.) we didnt do anything special, just spent the day together.
I'll spare the details except to say

I was a 5' chinese man
there was an army involved
giant killer teddy bears
and aliens from the movie alien
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Well my dream was that i was at an avenged sevenfold concert and i was at the front rails and hes like "whos want to play a ****ing song" and i went nuts, and he called me up there and i got on stage and i played beast and the harlot (solo and everything) with the band perfectly, he let me use his guitar and everything, man i didnt want to wake up... reality sucks
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
My favorite dream involved me and a chick I was into at the time. It wasn't anything sexual - we were laying down on a couch somewhere, and I remember being completely permeated by this feeling of tranquility.

My worst dream makes better conversation, though. I had a dream - i remember nothing else about it but this - wherein my teeth crumbled to dust within my mouth.
I was walking through the forest and encountered a very large troll, he seemed really sad.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Eh, I was flying around New York only to fly back home and have an intense - and extremely rough - sexual experience with my ex.
I keep having dreams where my parents buy me a mesa boogie dual rec. And I flip out, then my mom wakes me up
Definitely not my favorite, but in one I always remember, I was locked in a concrete stairwell that led nowhere, with a guitar, an amp, and a guy I liked at the time.
I had this bad ass dream I was playing Call of Duty 4 and someone came over and played it with me.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
i have a recurring dream of 6years now where my eyelids are stitched and my mouth had buttons. then i would walk around naked but no one seems to see me. i feel awesome when i wake up from it though.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by '
AG[ Scott']Well my dream was that i was at an avenged sevenfold concert and i was at the front rails and hes like "whos want to play a ****ing song" and i went nuts, and he called me up there and i got on stage and i played beast and the harlot (solo and everything) with the band perfectly, he let me use his guitar and everything, man i didnt want to wake up... reality sucks

wow must hav been a terrible nightmare. One of those dreams when you wake up ur glad that u dont play in crap bands.
+ =
Quote by War-Ensemble
wow must hav been a terrible nightmare. One of those dreams when you wake up ur glad that u dont play in crap bands.

I bestow upon you 12 points for that remarkable comment and an extra 35 for having a Slayer song title as your username.
i cant remember but sometimes when im taking a shower i keep on thinking that the water is going to turn into cocaroaches and snails. its pretty nasty
I had this dream once that I did it with someone from UG once though. It was pretty awesome.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Last night I had a dream that I did heroin. The experience felt intense, though I doubt it was anything like the real thing
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by i have to pee
I had this dream once that I did it with someone from UG once though. It was pretty awesome.

me, too...oh wait..no...i just think about it often.

i wonder who your UGer was.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
best dreams are where your sexing.. but then jesus wakes me up for the lulz right before i get to the wet part
two days ago i had dream i could only speak china
yeasterday i had dream where i was in a wheel chair stealing chocolate eggs from store, and i was good at it!
鋼の錬金術師
The ones where I'd go on awesome drug binges with some sketchy characters and just go on wild adventures.

****in' epic. Picture Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas but multiply it by a hundred.
I had a dream that me and my friend were running from Jim Varney (who was for some odd reason a famous serial killer on the loose) who was trying to kill us, and we ended up surviving, and the next thing I know it's 20 years later and I'm talking about my experience with him on a biography about him on TV. Not even kidding.
I had this crazy dream last night where I was in India. It was really awesome and sunny there with white sandy beaches. I lived in a hotel and I screwed this naked chick then I went to my job. My job was like that job on Seinfeld where George takes over for the black guy parking cars. I did that with donkey's instead of cars. Alright so then I was done with my job and I got to leave. So I went out on a boat with these British people. At the end of the dream I was swimming in the middle of the ocean and the boat just drove away, and I was left treading water in the middle of the ocean as the sun went down. It was terrifying and awesome at the same time. Sorry for the wall of text.
Had a dream once where I was riding a flying motorbike thing, was the best dream ever it was so cool, it was only a couple of weeks ago and I remember it so well.
I once had this dream in which I received this thing called DreamVo, which was just like TiVo, but for dreams. Everytime I slept in my dream, I could fast-forward or rewind it if it was really boring or really good, and I could also go back and watch previous dreams I had (dreams I'd actually had for real, not in this particular dream).

It's awesome, because some nights I'll dream of DreamVo again, and I can watch good dreams. It's so freaking awesome.
This one where I had a golden city, and I was just flying over it because I was like a god. Everything was just perfect.

I don't have many good dreams...
Last night I dreamt I was pregnant (I'm male).

I also dreamt I was in a car with Martie Maguire from Dixie Chicks, and this guy was like, flirting with her and stuff, then she discovered he was working for some sort of organisation and was spying on her or something, so she punched him in the eye then threw him out of the moving car.

My favourite dream I've ever had was when I joined up with a team of secret agent talking dogs, who were on a mission to destroy some sort of potion or antidote. We went to the lab (my school's PE dept.) and I climbed on benches to get the potion, which was on top of some lockers. Then, a security guard (a janitor...) started sleepwalking towards me, and I realised if he bumped into me, he'd wake up and catch me. So, one of the dogs leaps into him and knocks him over, and I jump out of the window and glide down a clothesline, a la James Bond.

It was awesome.

EDIT: Just remembered - about a month ago, I dreamt there was this big talking dinosaur, who I was trying to persuade to rampage through this town. Then I was in the streets of Glasgow, and everyone was out on the streets and leaning into shop windows, cos something was gonna explode. Dunno if it was a bomb/A-bomb/terrorist attack or whatever. Pretty freaky.
Last edited by _deeperthewound at Feb 16, 2008,
well once i had a dream in which dave mustaine came to my house saying that his bus exploded and that he needed a place to stay O.o

and last night i had a dream in which a friend ask me to go to her house to spend the day with her O.o when i woke up 3 hours later my girlfriend called me and said that we better stay as friends
Last night I got wasted and had a dream that all my friends (who are 16/17) got invited to a ten year old's birthday party but I wasn't, it made me so sad
RULE BRITANNIA
I had a dream a while back where I was on a pier watching two young children for an aunt, then the aunt comes and has a conversation with me and a huge shadow moves in the water below us. I try to tell her that it's something bad but she won't listen, then one of the kids jumps in the water and I'm suddenly terrified. Blood floats up from under the water and rests on the surface and the aunt starts realizing what's going on and get's sort of frantic. The other kid doesn't realize what's going on at all and keeps playing on the peir and then I wake up.

The whole dream is in black and white, except the water is a murky green and the blood is bright red.

Kinda freaked me out, but it's the only dream I can remember.