I just got this maybe a week ago. I don’t know why I can’t connect it to my amplifier on my manual it says use the normal output I am doing that but it is still to low I can’t even hear it ,,who knows procedure please let me know , and I believe I did not set it up right, where it says “what are you connecting to” ore something like that...
who can help me out with this .

Thanks
You've got a standard instrument cable running from the output of the Pod to the input of your amp, right? You've made sure the volume is turned up on your bass, the Pod and your amp?
you're plugging it into the instrument input on your amp and its quiet? check the volume levels on everything, and if your amp has one, plug it into the effects return, it will sound much better.
i thought i had magic fingers once, and had uncovered the fountain of love.

turns out my girlfriend was just peeing on me.
Hey guys it works now, thanks a lot

And if any of you got any secret trick about line 6, pls let us know

Is there any chance that I can convert from line 6 bass to line 6 guitar?
Last edited by riti at Feb 13, 2008,
Well I’ve heard that line 6 bass pod can be used also for guitar so has somebody experience with that if yes than show us how can we change it to line 6 guitar pod
you dont "change it" really, you just plug a guitar into it and use a model that sounds good. unless i'm missing something...
i thought i had magic fingers once, and had uncovered the fountain of love.

turns out my girlfriend was just peeing on me.
Quote by riti
Well I’ve heard that line 6 bass pod can be used also for guitar so has somebody experience with that if yes than show us how can we change it to line 6 guitar pod

You can use it the exact same way....
Quote by riti

Plug your guitar into it, find a decent amp model (I find the Brit Invader sounds nice) and mess around with the EQ. Also, download the Line 6 edit program from the Line 6 site, so you can change your sound straight from your pc, instead of clicking through lots of menus.
well, now I made my guitar sounding good

I downloaded from www.line6.com/monkye but I still can;t get connected through usb cable

I had a zoom and digitech never had a problem but with line 6 I am kind of weird

thanks for all
Really? I've run a guitar through my bass pod before (an xt pro) and it just clipped like crazy and made me feel really uncomfortable.
FOR IRE
I owned one before so I may be able to help.

Okay, there are three points where you can change your volume. "Drive" and "Channel Volume" are on the front of the panel. The third one is on the black near where the input leads go.

It is best to connect the outputs to a "Effects In" loop if your amp has one. If these points have been covered, get back to me.
for line 6 bass pod do not instal gear box as they do for line 6 guitar ,,,but you have to instal "line 6 edit" and it will work perfect
People keep asking us where Paul is. That's a really funny question. See, if Paul was still in the band then we wouldn't have a new fucking record. That's why Paul isn't in the band anymore. (by Maynard James Keenan)
put it back in the box with power supply and manual and return it ASAP....

really though i think what your gettin at is that the "GUITAR" PODxt Live can download the BASS Tones onto it not vice versa.....L6 really screwed the bassist on this one the "GUITAR" model has 128 Presets while the "BASS" edition only has 64 yet they cost the same thats like saying a 2G iPod is the same price as a 4G iPod, also not stereo ...can you believe the GUITAR first update included 4 Stomp Boxes 6 Amp Models and 7 Wah Pedals for free also they are on V. 3.0.3 while BASS is on 1.06...and ive been on their forum dont EXPECT any more Updates for BASS they wont even FIX the JAVA errors in L6 EDIT though everyone is damn near begging them to....NO XLR OUTS WTF how is this for BASSISTS to use LIVE ???

Just check out CustomTone.com Line6s TONE SHARING SITE Line6 posts new GUITAR tones ALL THE TIME but the bass section is a repeat post of 100s of the SAME TONE the user community is much the same repeat posts of identical tones....get this they offer a .ZIP file containing all the tones available at one time when i opened it i saw 100s of REPEAT TONES ridiculous....

But hey i still use mine everyday...i would sell it or trade it for the GT-10B at this point---PITCH SHIFTER, WHAMMY, XLR, STEREO much better....