i was driving into school today and dont fear the reaper was playing on the radio, about half way through the song it just stopped playing and i was like wtf???? then i hear Will Ferrels voice come on and make the famous line, "i have a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell" then the song starts back up. it was so random and frickin hilarious. what about you?
War of the Worlds when it "ACTUALLY" happened.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Digitech RP100
Kustom RC30
Jazz III picks

Quote by Jaysifer
well i just got owned *hats off to rocktolive*

Quote by restless_thrash
goodness, rocktolive! that's the most intelligent thing i've heard in the pit since Jackal58 came up with sliced e-cookie!
some radio stations where i live cut out in the middle of the night and play sounds from scary movies like the grudge in the middle of songs... kinda creepy if you ask me.
aye!
Quote by guitarnoobie
It was Christopher Walken who said that.

ah sorry i meant to say the famous quote from the SNL sketch. bah. chris walken owns
My dad used to play dark side of the moon in the middle of the night on a pirate radio station, then afterwards he'd play it backwards.
Would've been freaky if you fell asleep to the first time through...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
I hate to be picky, but it was Christopher Walken's character who said that line. And I wish I would have heard that, I would have laughed uncontrollably.
I don't hear much random radio stuff, but Chris Moyels on Radio 1 says some pretty funny stuff now and again.
guy from dublin rang up and proposed to his girlfriend of two and a half years live on radio. This is what she said:

"Is this a wind up? What makes you think I want to marry you, you muppet? I have been trying to get away from you the last few months you dickhead! Don't you know I want to go to Australia?"

Firm but fair.

NOT MY WORDS TAKEN FROM FOOTBALL 365
Some woman saying something along the lines of "I wouldn't touch your weiner if it were a hot dog and there were no food left on the planet."
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.