And I want to buy

http://www.gibson.com/en%2Dus/divisions/gibson%20usa/products/sg/sg3/

That...

HOWEVER! I thought i'd give it to the forum, to tell me what they think.

I currently have a Legend Strat-Copy that's not bad, and an Ashton 100W dual Celerion-12" amp.

I also play bass and Piano (i have a 200$ cheap ass keyboard and a Legend Standard Bass which was about another 200$) and Drums. But I use my bro's drumkit.

So yeah, what guitar, that's similar should I get if not that one? I like the humbucker sound, I LOVE the Mahogany, and I like the depth and tone of the SG's, so no Strat's, I don't like the "bell'-sound that goes with them.

Help
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
that sg looks pretty sweet i'd get that if thats what you want
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club
wow 4000aus

have you tried out the guitar yet? i've never heard a triple humbucker guitar played live before, wonder how it sounds
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
No I haven't tried it out live, but i've listened to a few YouTube videos. And i'm working my ass off for the money so I thought i'd spend it on myself 10 weeks and i'll have 10 grand, 7 days a week, 8 hours a day. but yeah, if I get that out of it I'll be happy..

Was just wondering if anyone had played something similar or anything before hand? like just first hand.

And to Steve. I've never really liked the look of the Les Paul. It's never really done it for me.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
that does look good, the 6 way switching makes that extra pickup actually have a purpose.

my 3 pickup LP only has 3 way swtiching so its a bit of a waste of time
PRS Custom 22
Fender American Stratocaster
Fender Road Worn Telecaster
Fairclough Sky Accoustic

Laney VC15-110
Roland MicroCube