Page 1 of 5
i know everyone says that they do, but what do you think.
i would explain how how managed to get my girlfriend .

so do they like personality more more or are they like men and go for looks first.
discuss
women are just like men, they go after looks first
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by simking
so do they like personality more more or are they like men and go for looks first.
discuss

I go for personality, and I'm a bloke!

I'm offended!

Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
I go for personality, and I'm a bloke!

I'm offended!

lulz
Quote by Caustic
If I didn't cuss so much, I'd be illiterate!

Quote by Will_Minus
Stupid people do stupid things. Don't be stupid, stupid.
Quote by simking
i know everyone says that they do, but what do you think.
i would explain how how managed to get my girlfriend .

discuss

Someting Ive learned...

Girls always go on looks and they much dont care about personality unless you are totally boring. If you look good to a woman she will have you.

And by look good I mean:

-Physically attractive
-Have lots of money
-Have a big house
-Have a fast car
-Have 2 credit cards (or more)
-Have a big package.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I go for personality, but first I go for looks. Kinda shallow, but I guess it's instinct.
hue
i completely fell for my boyfriend's personality first. talking to him was so much fun and we had heaps in common. gradually over time i started to find him physically attractive too, now i think he's damn sexy
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by Blue145
looks in a club or bar.

Personality anywhere else I think

Does the alcohol help?
hue
They like personality.. and say that they only want that... but you know they want looks.
Quote by M0ly
women are just like men, they go after looks first

Wrong, they care far less about looks than boys do.

And it's true, Girls go for personality first and Guys go for looks.
Quote by Guitardude19
Someting Ive learned...

Girls always go on looks and they much dont care about personality unless you are totally boring. If you look good to a woman she will have you.

And by look good I mean:

-Physically attractive
-Have lots of money
-Have a big house
-Have a fast car
-Have a big package.

Shut up you arrogant, sexist moron.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Guitardude19
Someting Ive learned...

And by look good I mean:

-Physically attractive
-Have lots of money
-Have a big house
-Have a fast car
-Have a big package.

^This man speaks the truth!
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Quote by Guitardude19
Someting Ive learned...

And by look good I mean:

-Physically attractive
-Have lots of money
-Have a big house
-Have a fast car
-Have a big package.

What did you learn from? Television or the movies?
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Take a joke you know-it-all little brat.
Lmao.

EDIT:

Well, most of them
Last edited by Andrusho at Feb 12, 2008,
Quote by Donaldguitar

I don't agree. Men and women are more or less the same, in that looks first grab an initial interest in someone, and then personality is normally what causes an infatuation or love.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Girls do like guys with money/Power, though.
I think it depends more on the person than the gender. You act like all girls think the same. While that may be true of footwear, it isn't of anything else.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Feb 12, 2008,
Quote by National_Anthem
I don't agree. Men and women are more or less the same, in that looks first grab an initial interest in someone, and then personality is normally what causes an infatuation or love.

But girls don't have an initial interest, though. It takes time.
Quote by Guitardude19

I'm perfectly capable of taking jokes you whiny little bitch, and I've seen enough of your posts about the horrors of womenkind to get pissed off at your moaning. Guess what, not a particularly original statement and not an ounce of truth.

And I never claimed to know everything, but thanks anyway.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Donaldguitar

dream on, women care about looks almost as much as men do, they might be a little less superficial but they still are
Quote by big duck

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by Guitardude19
Someting Ive learned...

And by look good I mean:

-Have lots of money
-Have a big house
-Have a fast car
-Have a enormous package.

Fixed
I can truly say with every part of my being that I like personality over looks. Looks are just the preferred icing on the cake. Usually, though, I'm not romantically interested in a guy unless he looks good. It's not that I'm shallow, it just means that the not so good looking guys end up being my friends instead.
Quote by M0ly
dream on, women care about looks almost as much as men do, they might be a little less superficial but they still are

Quote by National_Anthem
Really.

Ok, you two can try and argue with me but you'd also be arguing with literally hundreds of Pschological experiments.

Men and Women think differently. Women are more picky but more monogamous. Guys consort to sex more easily, blah blah blah.
Quote by Guitardude19

Quote by Dinkydaisy
I'm perfectly capable of taking jokes you whiny little bitch, and I've seen enough of your posts about the horrors of womenkind to get pissed off at your moaning. Guess what, not a particularly original statement and not an ounce of truth.

enough flaming both of you

edit: you've both already been warned, don't push it.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Ive also seen you post and you do come off as a know it all.

And no shit there is no truth in that post... And who cars if its not original. Its just a cruddy little joke. You obviously cant take the joke since its obviously getting to you.

And so what if Ive posted things about the "horrors of womankind." Do I care? No.. Half the time Im messing around and dont take these things seriously.

I have no time for people who get a bee in their bonnet over nothing.

You should just get back in the kitchen...
Quote by rockergurl09
I can truly say with every part of my being that I like personality over looks. Looks are just the preferred icing on the cake. Usually, though, I'm not romantically interested in a guy unless he looks good. It's not that I'm shallow, it just means that the not so good looking guys end up being my friends instead.

I find that if he doesn't look good it takes a while longer to develop an attraction, rather than the instant 'oh dude, I'd fuck him' I get when I see Maxxie from Skins.

Quote by Guitardude19
Ive also seen you post and you do come off as a know it all.

And no shit there is no truth in that post... And who cars if its not original. Its just a cruddy little joke. You obviously cant take the joke since its obviously getting to you.

And so what if Ive posted things about the "horrors of womankind." Do I care? No.. Half the time Im messing around and dont take these things seriously.

I have no time for people who get a bee in their bonnet over nothing.

You should just get back in the kitchen...

That would be because I'm arrogant hormone ridden bitch with a lot of academic and social interests.

Course.

I'm not wearing a bonnet, nor is there a bee about my person.

I have a laptop by the oven.

-Matthew Arnold

Last edited by Dinkydaisy at Feb 12, 2008,
all girls are different.

some NEED to have a pretty boy, others would rather have a guy who makes them laugh or that they can have great conversations with etc.
Quote by Donaldguitar
Ok, you two can try and argue against but you'd also be arguing with literally hundreds of Pschological experiments.

Men and Women think differently. Women are more picky but more monogamous. Guys consort to sex more easily, blah blah blah.

I don't care about psychology or experiments, I'm just talking about my own experience, women care most about confidence and looks when you first meet them, I'm not talking about long term relationships or long friendships or anything but about first impressions, if you go to a girl to talk they'll care most about how you look (also talking about clothing and stuff) and about your confidence
Quote by big duck

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by M0ly
I don't care about psychology or experiments, I'm just talking about my own experience, women care most about confidence and looks when you first meet them, I'm not talking about long term relationships or long friendships or anything but about first impressions, if you go to a girl to talk they'll care most about how you look (also talking about clothing and stuff) and about your confidence

Yes, for first impressions that is quite true. But unlike guys women won't consort to sex with an attractive person they've just met.
Quote by Donaldguitar
Yes, for first impressions that is quite true. But unlike guys women won't consort to sex with an attractive person they've just met.

some will and it's not about that it's about first impressions not long term relationships or anything

Quote by simking
discuss
Quote by big duck

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by Donaldguitar
Quote by National_Anthem

But girls don't have an initial interest, though. It takes time.

Quote by Donaldguitar

Page 1 of 5