So what are some memorable vacations you guys have had? Or where is a place you would want to go for a vacation?

For me it was going to Brasil last summer break. It was amazing

Post pics if you can.
...I can't because I took all my pictures with a 35mm camera so all I have is prints and I have no scanner.
Last edited by Masamune at Feb 12, 2008,
Best place for a vacation is probably singapore. Great food, cool people, more birds and azns than you could probably handle. I'd love to go to Paris and Firenze sometime, followed by Kyoto and Tokyo
hue
I went to Egypt a few years back. When I say a few years I was around ten at the time, but it was amazing. I'd like to go back again. I also want to go to Russia, because it's an awesome country. If I end up going to the university I want with the course I want, I'd be spending a year living and studying there =D
I'm not going to uni for another year yet though.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Big Rapids, Michigan. You will LOVE it....trust me
Quote by Caustic
If I didn't cuss so much, I'd be illiterate!

Quote by Will_Minus
Stupid people do stupid things. Don't be stupid, stupid.
I'm going to the costa's in spain this summer with some friends, should lead to some memorable moments
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
I don't really go to Vacations a lot, but I usually go to Spain since it's really close, and I must say they have very hot chicks (which is the point of the vacation).