is there a way to print a power tab without using a powertab editor? im currently on a comp that i cant install anything, so i cant install powertab editors, but i wanna print off some powertabs. any ideas? help is much appreciated
lol, sry but you can't^^.. you have to install it so you can read or print the tabs... i don't know another way^^.. sry bro :O

EDIT: C'mon say something, i don't like it when the people don't answer lol.
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Last edited by HeartRaz0r at Feb 12, 2008,
You could get someone with powertab installed to take a screen shot of the tab and save it to microsoft paint, then get them to e-mail it to you, then print the attachment, thats all I can think of.
Quote by Stiney
You could get someone with powertab installed to take a screen shot of the tab and save it to microsoft paint, then get them to e-mail it to you, then print the attachment, thats all I can think of.

yea, thats sorta the idea i was thinkin of. i thought maybe there was some way to export it to microsoft word or something like that? is there any way to export it to a word document or some program that could print it?
Quote by bassist_king1
is there a way to print a power tab without using a powertab editor? im currently on a comp that i cant install anything, so i cant install powertab editors, but i wanna print off some powertabs. any ideas? help is much appreciated

Post the songs here and request for txt version.
Power tab,
File>Export>ASCII
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.