Ok, I just finished the wiring for the guitar Im building, and it doesn't work, but Im getting sound from the pickup. Any ideas what's wrong?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
what kind of guitar, and is it the standard wiring for it that you are using, or, is it a custom wiring job???
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
It's a GFS pickup with a single volume knob.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
If you're getting sound out of the pickup, what's not working?
Quote by Chaosinborn

Quote by gh0sthack

Didn't Kerry King use MGs at some point?

I think he just endorses them because he likes sacks of money
That's what I want to know.
:
Quote by malachifivebass

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

You're sure it's the pup? try tapping it with the head of a screwdriver, if you don't hear it amped, the pup ain't likely your problem. Unless of course, it's a humbucker improperly wired and it's just alot of screechy noise...