RockThe40oz
Sucker-Punched By Christ
1,233 IQ
They intentionally made their albums more unlistenable as they progressed. Something about people not paying attention to the message and just listening to the tunes.

Yes Sir I Will blows.
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
I like it. I don't listen to it as much as their other albums though. I think of it as more of a spoken word album than a musical album. That being said, I think they did a great job on it.
crustyreed
493 IQ
Own it, probaly my least favorite of any crass album. Anybody think that piano bit is weird as hell
Mav-16
UG Senior Member
372 IQ
haven't heard it but I have most of Feeding and Stations and I bought best before 1984, half the songs Crass released were utter crap tho. Some songs were some real good Punk tunes, some were trippy ass stuff that i also really enjoyed, bordering on Avant-Garde, and some were just, uter crap, stupid preaching.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
whyvern
jet skis on the reg
3,296 IQ
It's my favorite crass album. I can't believe you guys don't like it.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
crustyreed
493 IQ
Quote by Mav-16
, some were trippy ass stuff that i also really enjoyed, bordering on Avant-Garde, and some were just, uter crap, stupid preaching.

Yeah they made themselves sound like **** so apathetic people wouldn't listen to there 'preachy crap'.

Actually i'm pretty sure the members of crass mostly listened to classical stuff, and one of them probaly played a piano,
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
Quote by crustyreed
Yeah they made themselves sound like **** so apathetic people wouldn't listen to there 'preachy crap'.

Pfft, that's just their excuse for not being able to play their instruments.

EDIT: And according to my record sleeve, Paul Ellis played the piano.
Mav-16
UG Senior Member
372 IQ
Quote by neidnarb11890
Pfft, that's just their excuse for not being able to play their instruments.

EDIT: And according to my record sleeve, Paul Ellis played the piano.

rofl

but yeah I have heard that album and I did like the piano bit,

and thats about it
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Leonheart
Not Bannеd...yet
849 IQ
Quote by lavazza
Yes the Piano part is irritating.....I ask myself: How did they find a person with a piano or who can play the piano?

Aha, I thought that part was great. Pretty out there.

The whole thing is basically like a political rally/slam with backing musicians instead of a concert. Kinda like the whole kerouac and jazz thing.