How the hell do I cancel a WoW account? I found the game lying around my house and decided to try it out but my internet connection is just to damn slow and everything takes forever, it took a week to download this stupid update thing and than cuz that one took so long there was another one right after it....so yea, how do I cancel the account?
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
If it's paid for already, you're screwed, but if not, just uninstall the game and move on.

Btw, City of Heroes/Villains is much more fun than WoW ever was/will be.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Play Meshuggah. It is the solution.
go to the main web site and just go to account info and cancle but if its a trial its free for a week after that they just stop letting you play

to bad u have a slow pc

Woot just got my Warrior to 52
I wouldnt even have the willpower to let it download for a week. Id throw it out the window after an hour. Ive never even played the game due to all the **** ive read about it. Plus, I dont even play my PS2 after beating NFS2: Underground.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by Punk Rocker
How the hell do I cancel a WoW account? I found the game lying around my house and decided to try it out but my internet connection is just to damn slow and everything takes forever, it took a week to download this stupid update thing and than cuz that one took so long there was another one right after it....so yea, how do I cancel the account?

If you've just bought the game and haven't started an account (IE-you've only used the free 1-month card that came with the game), then just go on World of Warcraft's website and discontinue the account under the account management page.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/index.xml

If you've already paid, then usually what will happen is that you will still have to pay for use until the end of this month, and then they'll refund any remaining balance.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Go to blizzards site then the world of warcraft site then type in your account information and the bottom is cancel account.

EDIT: if it takes a week for u to update u definitely shouldn't be playing. Your computer is too slow to run it.

EDIT2: When you first install the game you have to do all patches to be up to date, its a sad fact of life, its the same with any internet game except WOW is such a large game it requires lots of bug fixes.
Don't forget when your installing it you need all the patches since the game was made.. which is like 5 years.
Last edited by str84ever at Feb 12, 2008,
You do not cancel WoW account, WoW account cancels YOU!!!!
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...