Well, I'm playing a concert tomorrow night supporting two big local bands,.

I'd love to do some sort fo prank on them and I'd like to have a tad of help from the pit.

It's in an all-girls school BTW, should give you a broader imagination...
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
On who? Your band, the other bands or the girls?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Put a massive vat of tapioka pudding in the bass drum port and behind the grills of each of their amps.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Digitech RP100
Kustom RC30
Jazz III picks

Quote by Jaysifer
well i just got owned *hats off to rocktolive*

Quote by restless_thrash
goodness, rocktolive! that's the most intelligent thing i've heard in the pit since Jackal58 came up with sliced e-cookie!
In any case... just go buy alot of those fart bombs... they won't be able to hear them pop while they are playing and all the chicks will think the bands are blowing ass while they are playing. They smell pretty terrible if you have never smelled them... like egg farts.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Unplug the amps. Durr.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by nebiru
In any case... just go buy alot of those fart bombs... they won't be able to hear them pop while they are playing and all the chicks will think the bands are blowing ass while they are playing. They smell pretty terrible if you have never smelled them... like egg farts.

OH OH OH !!!

And put wet brown paint on the drum throne. Not enough for him to notice, but enough for it to put a big nasty stain.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Digitech RP100
Kustom RC30
Jazz III picks

Quote by Jaysifer
well i just got owned *hats off to rocktolive*

Quote by restless_thrash
goodness, rocktolive! that's the most intelligent thing i've heard in the pit since Jackal58 came up with sliced e-cookie!
String their guitars upside down so they have to play lefty?
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Don't do anything that will make them mess up a song. They will hate you. Try to start a moshpit or something, or take off your shirt and have their bandname written on your body
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Target the drummer.
Put flour on the snare drum skin, when he hits it it'll make a huge cloud.
Blu-tac the hi-hat together.
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
spray something which smells really bad on the mic so when the singer/vocalist sings he can smell it hen he breathes
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by dave400
play there set..........................done

ownage.

Either that or the start a mosh pit idea. but...if it's an all-girl school, you might get yourself kicked outta the place before you even play...that would suck monkey balls.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Slaughter many pigs, drain their blood and put it in a large container. The hang it about the stage and when the band you wanna prank starts to play, pour all of the blood over them hehehe.