its now $699

should i buy this over a schecter c-1 hellraier FR?
or i as thinking the micheal amott sig.
not getting them because its someones sig,i just really like the guitars and the alexi-600 is actually worth the money now
Quote by Demonikk
Gimme a neck pickup and I'd buy it

Same here.
It's just not versatile enough for a range of styles with just that bridge pickup.
I've said it in another thread about the Alexi sig, and I'll say it again. Great playability, very comfortable, amazing reach at the higher frets, but with the single pickup you have to be very certain that this is the tone you want, or have a backup guitar for other styles, because this guitar is a one trick pony for tone, so you really need to think about that.
I hope its that price in the UK as well, was thinking of buying one, I hope they havent changed it too much though.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
its only 699$ because that is the old model with the emg-HZ4, the new model with the blackouts and whatever else they've changed is still the original price. Ive got an alexi 600, and its a great guitar. If you are using it just for metal and don't need a neck pickup you cant go wrong. Here in Canada they are usually 1300ish but i got one for $600 off ebay, I have nothing bad to say about it besides the fact that you will definitely want to replace the HZ as its not the greatest. I actually had a shecter C-1 plus but i returned it and with that money i bought the alexi. Try them out if you can see what feels better, nothing wrong with my schecter just didn't feel right to me, the alexi feels amazing.... just change the pickup
Quote by devilmaycrykid
its now $699

should i buy this over a schecter c-1 hellraier FR?
or i as thinking the micheal amott sig.
not getting them because its someones sig,i just really like the guitars and the alexi-600 is actually worth the money now

Where did you see this? Will it only be this price for a short amount of time? Are they just selling old stock with the EMG HZ?
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
Where did you see this? Will it only be this price for a short amount of time? Are they just selling old stock with the EMG HZ?

sam ash.com
yea its just the old ones
Quote by Demonikk
Gimme a neck pickup and I'd buy it

+1342142432
I Like Cake
Quote by C-RIS15
its only 699$ because that is the old model with the emg-HZ4, the new model with the blackouts and whatever else they've changed is still the original price. Ive got an alexi 600, and its a great guitar. If you are using it just for metal and don't need a neck pickup you cant go wrong. Here in Canada they are usually 1300ish but i got one for $600 off ebay, I have nothing bad to say about it besides the fact that you will definitely want to replace the HZ as its not the greatest. I actually had a shecter C-1 plus but i returned it and with that money i bought the alexi. Try them out if you can see what feels better, nothing wrong with my schecter just didn't feel right to me, the alexi feels amazing.... just change the pickup

Still, considering the original price, I'd buy the version with the HZ in it, and just buy a blackout to replace it. I'd still be saving money that way.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
Still, considering the original price, I'd buy the version with the HZ in it, and just buy a blackout to replace it. I'd still be saving money that way.

Yeah i totally agree. Thats what i meant to say but maybe it came out wrong. Thats what I'm doing. I'm just waiting for my strings to break before i throw a blackout in mine