In this thread you ask about your medical problems...
for example:
i've been playing my guitar all day long and for some reason my index finger hurts (left hand) or something like that...

but keep in mind...

if you're ok with that .... than feel free to ask anything connected to your medical problems/issues
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Many lives will be lost here.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I lost my arm, how should I stop the bleeding!

Glue

Quote by fixationdarknes
My penis is small. How do I make it bigger?

Penis Enlargement pills yeah you know the ads....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
There was a thread like this a few months ago but it got closed, too many acne/penis related posts
RULE BRITANNIA
Dude I Already Made A Thread Like This.... The Only Medical Thread!!!!

May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by cobain_is_king
There was a thread like this a few months ago but it got closed, too many acne/penis related posts

well let's talk about arm injuries or something like that

i know a cure for something... well let me tell you guys a story ;D

last week.. on a gig .. i've kinda had too much alcohol.. so i fell down the stairs down to the backyard.. (there's a lot of dirt there).. so if i wouldnt clean my wounds i'd probably get infected... so i washed my wounds with alcohol.. i couldnt feel a thing ;D
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
i'm sorry but i can't allow this. i don't want to be responsible for the consequences of people taking medical advice from pit monkeys, and this thread is already full of spam.

for god's sake kids, if something is hurting or you've swallowed a pick or you're feeling a burning sensation when you urinate - go tell your mum, or go straight to a doctor.
from daylight...
...into darkness