Making it with an originals band?
I desparately want to make it playing original music. If I was to move to London when I'm older and join lots of original bands that are already established what chances would I have of going pro?
This isn't a movie. You're 1 out of hundreds of thousands of guitar players. You gotta push for it. You gotta want it.
If you join lots of bands, you'll not have much time for each of them, and thus you will cause them all to suck, and none of them will get anywhere.
Possibly.
This thread reminds me of the day i went to London... those people were awful sad
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Thats a lot easier said than done dude. I mean, whatever your goal in music is, all you can hope for is a bit of luck. It doesn't matter if you're in London or East Bumblefuck North Dakota (although I'm sure your chances of making it in a big city like London are much greater)... but the point is, you can have great music, great everything, but never make it, it happens all the time... just hope for a bit of luck.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
Thats a lot easier said than done dude. I mean, whatever your goal in music is, all you can hope for is a bit of luck. It doesn't matter if you're in London or East Bumblefuck North Dakota (although I'm sure your chances of making it in England are much greater)... but the point is, you can have great music, great everything, but never make it, it happens all the time... just hope for a bit of luck.
Thanks.
Quote by MightyAl
If you join lots of bands, you'll not have much time for each of them, and thus you will cause them all to suck, and none of them will get anywhere.
Possibly.

+1

TS, this is the pit. If we knew the golden path to glory we would be busy playing shows all over the globe, signing cd's and photos of us and probably we would get laid all damn day long instead of lurking in the pit, don't you think?