well fellow Pit Monkeys... post your stories of the most f ucked up things thats ever happened/ you've done..

i'll start...

once me n my mates went to this random place.. well we were tresspassin.... we just found a spot under a tree.. well we were just mindin our own business when suddenly these dogs start runnin towards us.. so naturally.. we "leg it".
unfortunately one of the dogs caught up with me just as i was climbin over the wall... took a huge chunk out of my backside .... had to wear my friends coat round my waist to hide my butt... and the worst thing is.. whenever we got to a busy place.. one of my friends would lift the coat up revealing my beautiful butt to every1....
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
If that's the most fucked up thing that's happened to you, consider yourself pretty damn lucky.
well not the most... i started with a minor thing.. and if the thread gets big i'll post more serious stuff.. y'know
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
As human beings are a threath to themselves, I must say that the most ****ed up thing is when we are born... but what is life without stupidity, anger, sadness.. whatever..
Quote by Moontard
this one time, vista couldnt detect my graphics card

Oh Noes!

The worst thing thats happened to me that I can remember was being hit by a car in 7th grade.

My parents tell me that when I was three or four, I climbed up a tree and impaled myself on a branch. (no internal damage, it was just the skin on my side) Br00talz.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by IzzieVicious
As human beings are a threath to themselves, I must say that the most ****ed up thing is when we are born... but what is life without stupidity, anger, sadness.. whatever..
At least you look on the bright side.
This one time, I tried to make a sandwich. It was all going good. I got the bread out, and then the cheese, and even the ham. I stuck the ham on the bread, then the cheese, and this is where things went bad. I just couldn't find the mayonnaise anywhere. I looked all over the place for it! Then I got over it and ate my sandwich sans mayonnaise.

Tough times dude, tough times.
Quote by Chordzzz
This one time, I tried to make a sandwich. It was all going good. I got the bread out, and then the cheese, and even the ham. I stuck the ham on the bread, then the cheese, and this is where things went bad. I just couldn't find the mayonnaise anywhere. I looked all over the place for it! Then I got over it and ate my sandwich sans mayonnaise.

Tough times dude, tough times.

Oh yeah?

I once had to eat a burrito without hot sauce. Do you have any idea how hard that was?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I failed at jumping something on my bike and landed on my handlebars crotch first.

I also lost a kidney but that's another story.
The worst thing thats happened to me??
when my father mistaked me for my moher late at night....

Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
^^^^^^

eh.......

ouch?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by pix_dement
The worst thing thats happened to me??
when my father mistaked me for my moher late at night....

you think that was a mistake?
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
haha.. most ****ed thing ever was when i was a my girlfriends and she turned on the radio and Beyonce came on and i started tapping the beat out on her back whilest i kissed her...

ok that phails heres something worse

so once when me and my buddies were gettin wasted my buddy (we'll call him steve) jumped ontop of me and goes 'MAN i love you! hey wait.. where'd you get this!?' as he grabs my crotch

then shortly after my other buddy (we'll call him mark) goes 'awe **** man i lost it..' and we're like 'wtf!?' so he says 'i cant find it anywhere man.. i think i lost my favorite eyebrow' so we're laughing our asses off asking which is his fave and where it went..

we found the eyebrow in the end
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by M0ly
you think that was a mistake?

well..nothing realy happend
he's like "hi hot stuff" and im like"what!?"
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.