Don't you think fat people are the scum of the earth it will be their fault if we have a food shortage and they waste so much energy sitting on their fat asses in front of the t.v. all day and they drive everywhere coz they are too lazy to walk what do you think ?
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

Nope.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
How arnt you banned yet?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I think you're a moronwho feels the need to put down others to make himself feel better, and is too afraid to do anything in person so he comes on the internet to announce his views to the void, where he will just get mocked anyways.

Just sayin'.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Such an angry little 14 year old. Were you dating a fat girl and she dumped you or something?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
stuck up crackers from scotland with blond hair are the scum of the earth
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by MenziesC
Don't you think fat people are the scum of the earth it will be their fault if we have a food shortage and they waste so much energy sitting on their fat asses in front of the t.v. all day and they drive everywhere coz they are too lazy to walk what do you think ?

re: tard