Does anyone have extra, or knows where to find tickets for the anniversary show in Providence? It just sold out, I am raging. I've looked at so many of the "sold out tickets" websites, and none of them have anything. I've also tried to call the venue, and their phone is disconnected or something. Its a four hour drive for my friends and I, and I don't want to count on scalping. I looking for at least two, but four would be ace. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
myspace.com/barcodeyouth
Verse posted a myspace bulletin saying they'll have 250 tickets the day of the show so just get there early and you should be fine.
They're playing here April 1st, opening for Blacklisted. The show is at the Knitting Factory in NYC.

And yeah, I know it isn't as exciting as a reunion show :/
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Feb 12, 2008,
Quote by xKurtx
Verse posted a myspace bulletin saying they'll have 250 tickets the day of the show so just get there early and you should be fine.

holy **** thank you. what time does the show actually start? i keep seeing either 3 or 5

Quote by IlikeTheSKA
They're playing here April 1st, opening for Blacklisted. The show is at the Knitting Factory in NYC.

yea, i saw that when i was looking for **** on ticketmaster. Anniversary show def uber that show, haha. thanks alot man
myspace.com/barcodeyouth
Quote by IlikeTheSKA

WHAT?!

I might have to go to this. No, I DEFINITELY have to go to this.
Quote by Absent Cries
holy **** thank you. what time does the show actually start? i keep seeing either 3 or 5

yea, i saw that when i was looking for **** on ticketmaster. Anniversary show def uber that show, haha. thanks alot man

doors are at 3:30. I would reccommend getting there around 2:00. You will be fine though if you get there early

also didnt buy tix, going early. Stoked on this
I'm seeing them when they tour with Blacklisted this Spring. I wish I lived on the east coast.