Ever heard of Scott McKeon?
I'm in love with his music. I really am.

www.scottmckeon.com
http://www.myspace.com/scottmckeon

Well, anyways. I'm going for a tone somewhat like his (definitly not the same), both clean and dirty, and I can't choose what the next step would be. My setup is Fender 62 RI strat -> Marshall Silver Jubilee and an incoming Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah (I also have a Boss DS-2).

I'd like to get my tone to "expand", to have a bit more depth. But I'd also like a fuzz.
I believe I need either a reverb, a delay or a fuzz.

What should I go for?

The reverb has the advantage of being "cheap", as I'm thinking of an Holy Grail.
I adore analog delay tones, but the ammount of sounds in the Line 6 DL4 seems amazing.
Then there's fuzz... I'm thinking of a BYOC kit, I believe that's what McKeon uses for that AWESOME retro, heavy, electric fuzz. But seeing as I live in Sweden they're kind of expensive too... How would a Big Muff do for that kind of fuzz? Way too bright?

So what do you think my next step should be? You're very welcome to suggest something besides what I listed. Other music tastes of mine are Red Hot Chili Peppers, Hendrix and Porcupine Tree (I REALLY like PT, although I don't use the Strat for that :P).

Thanks.
Custom PRS-style guitar
'62 reissue Fender Stratocaster
Custom Hollowbody
Silver Jubilee
Ebow
Violin Bow
Several Pedals
Sorry, but bump. >.>
Custom PRS-style guitar
'62 reissue Fender Stratocaster
Custom Hollowbody