I thought this might make a good thread, because last night i watched the news, and the story where richard zednik got his throat slit open made me feel a bit off. Not stomach sick, just, sick. Just wondering what might give others UGers that same feeling. Here's a link to the video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aSbvfA8qgI4
seeing some girl take a **** into a cup..then eating it...and puking it out again...then eating that too
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Pat_s1t
I thought this might make a good thread, because last night i watched the news, and the story where richard zednik got his throat slit open made me feel a bit off. Not stomach sick, just, sick. Just wondering what might give others UGers that same feeling. Here's a link to the video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aSbvfA8qgI4

That reminds me, I once heard about some hockey playey lying down on the ice and getting his throat slit up by someone running over it full-speed, decapitation of head included.

I guess that it was a hoax, but at the time I was scared ****less for months when I went skating
Quote by -Vogel-
That reminds me, I once heard about some hockey playey lying down on the ice and getting his throat slit up by someone running over it full-speed, decapitation of head included.

I guess that it was a hoax, but at the time I was scared ****less for months when I went skating

There's a video of that, he didn't get decapitated but there's a heck of a lot of blood
The smell of cooking oil
People cracking there knuckles
Any length car journeys

Im pathetic
Dead Babies make me sick, o wait, that makes me **** my self laughing
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
by sick feeling, you mean when you feel all wierd and just want to freak out? for me it is throats being slit, or nipples being cut *shivers*
Quote by UncleCthulhu
There's a video of that, he didn't get decapitated but there's a heck of a lot of blood

Assuming that you DO NOT mean the video linked to earlier in this thread... ****.
Quote by hazzmatazz
Expired milk gone lumpy. I can't even look at it...

Oh god. Sometimes the little lumps fall in my cereal and I'm like:

And something else that disturbes me: (Doesn't make me sick, just makes me cringe inside) Is that flash movie "Emo Symphony". Guy slitting his wrist with a violin bow. Anyone who has used an instrument bow knows how bad it would be to slit your wrists with that.. Ahh
Roadkill. Fresh roadkill.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by -Vogel-

I never heard of that, but the Zednik vid reminded me of Clint Malarchuk getting his throat cut on the ice
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gdt8nDOY9fk
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Periods, they make me pretty sick.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
When I go to check for my weed, and i dont notice its there at first( its very well hidden). Just the thought of getting caught again..
GO RED WINGS!!!
I remember reading a newspaper that said 3 kids aged 10-12 broke into a house an put a cat in the microwave, and just let it die. That made me feel really sick for like 2 days afterwards.

Aw I feel sick now =[
Really slimy bugs

And surprisingly some games make me feel sick, most of the time its platform games when your about to go over the edge.