Hey all,
I just stole a backtrack from www.guitarbt.com. The previous had piano, drums, and bass. I added guitar. Please tell me what you think of my playing.
Check it out. It's on my profile.
Your Mean

I hate you now

Let's be friends and play!

Ill agree with urik.

Theres some nice stuff in there but one over whelming issue is your either bending your strings because your gripping to hard or your intentioanlly bending them but without conviction.

Once you start to bend a string you have to follow through 99% of the time or it just sounds like a sour note. I dug the phrasing but the fast runs were lacking...not only will this develop in time but we all work on this constantly. When Im figuring out solos for the band I generally play most of the notes in the fast parts but I wont commit till I figure things out.

Do us a favor and try this one more time.
If you check my profile song please leave a comment on any part.....THANKS!!!
Thank you all and yes i will work on it some more.
Your Mean

I hate you now

Let's be friends and play!

It's definitly not bad. You fell flat on a couple of notes. And it's important to the feel of the song that you hit a nice sweet note if you're going to hold it. And that was kind the biggest problem about it. But it sounds like this was improv, and you'll get that down in sweet time. It has a lot of potential, but just work on hitting those notes exactly right
The Pit. The Movie.