i dont know what to do!!! should i trade in halo 3, nfs prostreet and forza for guitar hero 3? the price is a bit steep imo but i really want it, but dont want to loose 3 games for it doin my head in.....thoughts/ideas? what would u do
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
No. Keep Halo and trade some other bad games for Rock Band. Rock Band +Halo >GH3.
Yes. Since I bought GH I haven't touched other games. It wins in every event: private play, chilling with friends, whatever.
Heck. No. Guitar Hero 3 is not worth 3 games, especially 3 GOOD games. Well, maybe not Need For Speed, but still.
Hell no dude. Guitar Hero is fun for a while but Halo 3 has online multiplayer to get rid of rainy day boredom. Maybe you can trade in the other two, but I'd hold on to Halo. I think Guitar Hero is the most overpriced video game of all time...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by death_metaller
i dont know what to do!!! should i trade in halo 3, nfs prostreet and forza for guitar hero 3? the price is a bit steep imo but i really want it, but dont want to loose 3 games for it doin my head in.....thoughts/ideas? what would u do

Do you know why its called an Xbox 360?

Because when you see it you'll turn 360 Degrees and walk away.
but i like never play them anymore :S arggg pissin me off lol

i really like it but yeah worried ill either get bored of it or full on ****in addicted and end up not playin REAL guitar

thanks for quick responses btw haha u guys are lightspeed
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by Matticuss22

You mean walk right back towards it.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Hell no dude. Guitar Hero is fun for a while but Halo 3 has online multiplayer to get rid of rainy day boredom. Maybe you can trade in the other two, but I'd hold on to Halo. I think Guitar Hero is the most overpriced video game of all time...

Did you forget how much the N64 games cost?
Quote by Matticuss22

I really really really really hope that was sarcasm.
Quote by Matticuss22

if u turn 360 degrees ull just be facing it again haha
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by fob12
Did you forget how much the N64 games cost?

I never had an N64 .
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Matticuss22

Just for your future knowledge, turning 360 degrees leaves you facing the same direction. You get an E for Effort though
Halo 3 is terrible, trade it in while you can still get money for it. NFS should go as well. Forza was good but if you don't like it, trade it in as well. GH3 is better than RockBand if you want to play guitar part only. If you want to play the drums and such, you will have to trade in a bunch more games for it.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
UG is too easy to troll.

Turning 360 Degrees means you are facing the same way as you started.

Therefore, you can moonwalk away from it.

Duh.
Quote by Matticuss22

so you will turn all the way round 'til ure facing back towards and walk away to the cash register
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by i have to pee
Halo 3 is terrible, trade it in while you can still get money for it. NFS should go as well. Forza was good but if you don't like it, trade it in as well. GH3 is better than RockBand if you want to play guitar part only. If you want to play the drums and such, you will have to trade in a bunch more games for it.

i think this man is right...thought it was just me.....halos alrite, then i descovered the online mamoth that is cod 4 so yeah...no more halo 3, nfs is meh, it burnt a few hours and forza gets **** when u reach the endurance races...so yeah gh3 tomoz then (Y) thanks guys!
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by Matticuss22
UG is too easy to troll.

Turning 360 Degrees means you are facing the same way as you started.

Therefore, you can moonwalk away from it.

Duh.

Don't worry, I lol'd.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by fob12
>_>

I liked Playstation.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
I liked Playstation.

My friends had the N64s, while I had the Playstation. Star Wars: The Phantom Menace and Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles FTW!
Buy Call of Duty 4.

Or just play real guitar?
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
Quote by SURFraptor7
Buy Call of Duty 4.

Or just play real guitar?

hahah trust me dude i have cod 4

and play real guitar too, mates all have gh so would be kool to battle em on it and ****, mite even get inspiration for real guitar up, got major writers block, propa ghayyy
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by HaKattack
360 degrees is a full circle. You'd be facing the Xbox again, you fuckwit.

The irony...

...it's killing me...

...oh god...