hello,

I have found the epiphone 57 reissue on quite a few websites. But i was wondering if it's available ANYWHERE in white? I don't like the sunburst.

any help is much appreciated,

Thanks
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Squier Stratocaster
Marshall MG30DFX

Gear Fund - £97
Quote by rocabilly
get a new am before you get a new guitar

for all you know he could have a Marshal JMV...how about at least trying to be helpfull.

and if they dont make them, you can always repaint.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
Quote by HLrocker
for all you know he could have a Marshal JMV...how about at least trying to be helpfull.

and if they dont make them, you can always repaint.

It says in his sig. what he has
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
i didn't start this thread to be a discussion about my amp. if you wanna flame me for my amp then find the thread about it. and thanks to HLrocker for atleast trying to help.
Squier Stratocaster
Marshall MG30DFX

Gear Fund - £97
I'm wondering where Gibson Les Paul JR's in white are sold, I've seen a '57 or something reissue that is in TV White on ebay. And there aren't any Billie Joe White ones at the store that I can try out.

That would be cool if there are any Epiphone LP JR's in white too, I'd like to know if there are any.
yeah same for me, I cant find ANY in white apart from the Billie Joe signature but that guitar is way overpriced. Let me know if you have any luck.
Squier Stratocaster
Marshall MG30DFX

Gear Fund - £97
The Billie Joe Signature is currently the only Gibson or Epiphone Junior that is available in a white finish. In past years other Juniors were briefly made in white in limited runs, but those have along since gone. You only options are either the BJ Signature, customise a Junior yourself, or go to a different brand.
It's also available in TV yellow. Very sexy.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by bokuho
Special-II =/= Junior. The Special-II is pure ****e, at least the Junior has bizarrely good sustain...

he's asking about the '57 reissue, not the cheap but oddly long sustaining humbucker equipped version.

edit: oh wait, you were talking about the link, my bad.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Last edited by Blompcube at Feb 13, 2008,
It's a valid point anyway. But still, the only difference with the Epi Juniors (all three versions they've made) is the type of pickup it uses. Everything else on them is kept the same, and they all have the same downfalls. It just depends if you want your plywood guitar to have a P-90 or a humbucker.
Quote by bokuho
It's a valid point anyway. But still, the only difference with the Epi Juniors (all three versions they've made) is the type of pickup it uses. Everything else on them is kept the same, and they all have the same downfalls. It just depends if you want your plywood guitar to have a P-90 or a humbucker.

i'm pretty sure the '57 reissue has a set neck. I know i've played one with a set neck anyway.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp