That's right.

I got the black version. It's coming soon, but I might want to change some things. Tell me what you think.

Neck... the inlays are bleh. Can I just change the inlays, or just get a whole new neck? (I sort of want 22 jumbo... not 24)

Pickups. Bridge - X2n Neck - ?

Paint. http://www.stevesmusiccenter.com/JacksonKV2FRBVBKBig.jpg paint it like that

And you're probably thinking I can't do this... you're right. I'm having a pro I know help me paint, install the pickups, and install the new neck/inlays.

Any advice of what pickups/neck/paint job I should do.

Paint will probably be real cheap... I guess I can do this first

Neck... I'd like it under 75 if possible.

Pickups... depends if I like these jackson ones or not. I will probably end up getting some down the road anyways. (Actives? Is it worth it ?)
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
I'd improve the pickups, the neck is great though
I kept mine as standard because it still sounds amazing through the amp I'm soon getting
ohai little sig.
Alright. Is there any way to change the inlays? I want the ones the RR3/1 or whatever have. I also want a new color. I want it to look sick, since I'm too poor to get a kick ass guitar (like 500+ dollar guitar)
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
You can get it done by a pro, but it'll end up bringing the total price to over $500
Maybe consider the KVX10 with a swirl finish?
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
You can get it done by a pro, but it'll end up bringing the total price to over $500
Maybe consider the KVX10 with a swirl finish?

haha save up for another V. I like how you think.

What paint job should I do to mine, first?
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
You can buy those inlay sticker things that you just place on the fingerboard. I forgot where I found them, and I'm not sure about the quality of them and how long they will last. but its a good start.