Ok so I currently have a vox ad15vt it is a nice little amp but I am looking to get a tube amp somewhere in the range of 20 watts. I do not really want to go over 20 watts(or over 1000 bucks) because I have absolutely no use for it I sometimes play with a drummer(I use his peavy valve king). but most of the time I just play around in my home office. If it Helps I am primarily interested in classic rock/hard rock and metal not necessarily in that order. I am currently interested in these two amps but I am open to any and all suggestions.

1.) Orange tiny terror and a 1x12 orange cab.(or possibly a 2x12 or 4x12 in a cheaper kind of cabinet.)

Concerns: the only thing that concerns me about the TT is no effects loop and I dont think It has a headphone output so I am not sure about night time playing.

2.) the Krank rev jr. either the 1x12 or the 2x12 mini stack.

Concerns: Krank amplifications seem to have a less than stellar rep. I can find no sound clips of the krank "kleen" channel. There is no Krank Dealer in my state so I will have to drive for a few hours even to demo it.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great

Thanks in advance

Brian
get a small fender tube combo. blues junior?
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
i say a nice crate amp or a line 6...every buddy disis on line 6 but they are really good. and make amazing products aka pocket pod
Quote by syyz1
I'm on my period, wearing no sort of protection, naked on a white chair

Quote by *Juno*
I put my balls inside the sound hole and strummed myself to ectasy

Quote by °☻°
I like it hairy, that way i can play welcome to the jungle while i have sex!
Quote by vengeance_elite
i say a nice crate amp or a line 6...every buddy disis on line 6 but they are really good. and make amazing products aka pocket pod

i really hope that's a poor joke.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
dude go with the rev jr its an excellent amp. It is a little pricy but worth every penny.
Gear:
Ibanez RG321 SD Blackout

6505 combo

Custom Superstrat