Give presets, discuss functions, discuss you people hate this wonderful amp. Do whatever the hell you want GO CRAZY!!
There's a settings thread, endless Spider threads, and reported threads... like this one!
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
dude quit making so many threads, I'm sure there's a rule against it somewhere
I made TWO threads! I just what to know your opinions! It's not like I spend my life making threads. GOD!
hmm you're right, I thought it was 3 but one was from another guy. Sorry for that, but still
Quote by Revhain
hmm you're right, I thought it was 3 but one was from another guy. Sorry for that, but still

forgiven
Is this a joke? What has UG become. Im gonna move forums, I'm tired of people making threads and threads about some crappy SS amps.
Quote by jimmy666page666
Is this a joke? What has UG become. Im gonna move forums, I'm tired of people making threads and threads about some crappy SS amps.

I really don't think you can say that since you only joined in October 07, but reguardless, you are right. It's annoying.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Honestly, i dont care if i joined when the site was made, one can only take so many threads. I dont have anything against SS amps, but i have something against the people who use them AND think that they are better, and call respectable peolple "names" ( Not saying that about all people who have SS amps, thats why i put it in Bold. I know someone will try and flame me on a computer so i made it stand out.)

and by forums i mean venture out of the "Guitar Gear and Acs"
Last edited by jimmy666page666 at Feb 12, 2008,
^Oh no, we will lose another one to the endless abyss that is... *cue up the scary music*...THE PIT!!!

*Cue screaming and woman fainting* lol