I've been playin for a couple years now, and everyone tells me I need to no theroy where should I start?
I dunno, maybe the STICKY
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
I actually learned a lot from The Guitar Grimoire, Scales and Modes and believe it or not, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Music Theory.

The guitar Grimoire is good for learning the intervals and the Idiot's Guide is a good reinforcement for explaining stuff.

I would recommend learning the numeric intervals, applying them to the C major scale, then learning how to apply it to the rest of the modes.

There is a lot of good information here, too.

Theory is great to learn. You'll really have a lot open up to you when you start learning it and are able to play your own stuff / understand what's happening with other people's work.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
Can I get the idiots guide to music theory at guitar center

I don't know if it will be at Guitar Center. Maybe...

You can find it at any book store, though. It's not hard to come by.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
....I think i may need to pick me one of those up as well..... o.O...and while checking at guitar center...or my local guitar store...i SHALL RULE THEM ALL WITH MY ROCKKKK
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Quote by marcus00
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Music Theory.

+1

LMAO, I thought I was the only one who read this! Despite the title of the book, it's been very helpful, and it is well written.

DS