Page 1 of 2
Only good thing I see about these special edition different coloured heads is that they don't get mixed up at gigs. That's why I bought a green JCM2000, they we're going for the same price so why not? :p

Is kinda pathetic how people are buying them then trying to up the price though.
haha, someone just got royally pwned...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i pity the poor guy who buys that, then sees that brand new ones are $200 cheaper..

not that anyone should be buying those half stacks for any amount of money.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
LOL!!! that is awesome! I hope some stupid 13 year old buys it and pays that much!
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Electrics:
Les Paul with Dirty Fingers
Kramer
Acoustics:
Hohner
Ibanez
Pedals:
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah
MXR MX108 10 Band EQ.
BBE Green Screamer
Quote by zoomzilla
LOL!!! that is awesome! I hope some stupid 13 year old buys it and pays that much!

Then will come on UG and be like, "I GOT THE BEST AMP!! A MARSHALL MG HALF STACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS 100 WATTS!!!!!ITS SO MUCH LOUDER THEN THOSE GAY THINGS THEY CALL TUBE AMPS..THEY ARE MISSIN A LOT."

i really like the new purple marshalls that are out, but the red just looks kinda gimicky here
Quote by jimmy666page666

Then will come on UG and be like, "I GOT THE BEST AMP!! A MARSHALL MG HALF STACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS 100 WATTS!!!!!ITS SO MUCH LOUDER THEN THOSE GAY THINGS THEY CALL TUBE AMPS..THEY ARE MISSIN A LOT."

"AND ITZ RED!!!!!11"
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
wow
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
I smell major phail on some poor noob.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
You're in Victoria? Buy my BR-900 dammit!
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by jimmy666page666

Yeah. I agree. I mean tube amps are dumb. How can you get a great sound out of a stupid piece of glass. I mean a solid state is SOLID! Rock solid, as in rock music, as in Metal! Yeah man, Solid States can smash a stupid glass tube!! Tubes are dumb!
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Electrics:
Kramer
Acoustics:
Hohner
Ibanez
Pedals:
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah
MXR MX108 10 Band EQ.
BBE Green Screamer
Quote by zoomzilla
Yeah. I agree. I mean tube amps are dumb. How can you get a great sound out of a stupid piece of glass. I mean a solid state is SOLID! Rock solid, as in rock music, as in Metal! Yeah man, Solid States can smash a stupid glass tube!! Tubes are dumb!

I hope you are joking, if so you should have typed it in noob speak to let everyone know you aren't being serious.
Quote by zoomzilla

Never have to replace the tooobs on a SOLID state amp!11!!
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by Masonpwiley
I hope you are joking, if so you should have typed it in noob speak to let everyone know you aren't being serious.

He's joking. It's called good sarcasm, not the stuff people in here use with outrageous noob accents.
Quote by zoomzilla

He is very serious as you can tell with his Sam's Club Dual Rec...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by Masonpwiley

Sir, i believe you are the noob here
That was OBVIOUS sarcasm.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by Masonpwiley

gtfo
Quote by zoomzilla

omg liek yeh!! toob amps cost liek £3000 and you has to buy new tuebz liek every week and they liek cost £6586 per t00b!! And U HAVE TO REBILD TEH AMPZ TO REPLAEC TEH TUBEZORZ!!!!!111 Thats liek totally HIGH MAINTUNENCE!! and tube amps are liek only 50 WATTZ DATS GHEY! when u can get a SOLID state MARSHALL 100WATT HALFSTACK for £400 lolz and it getz liek TWICE AS LOUD!!! CombOz is fur n00bz u need 100 WATTZ to do gigz! HAFLSTACK is for teh PRO!
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

hey thanks for turning me on to this craigslist ad!!! I just picked it up and have it in the back of my pickup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This idiot let me talk him down to $750 what a steal!
Cant wait to bring it home and plug my squier in to it. Hey wait.........question............I don't know if my squier is rated for 100-huge-watts...........Do you think the pickups will explode?
Crap, i should of thought of this before.
Thanxz for teh great find.
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
pickup just burst into flames. Now I kno how hendrix did it.....he had a mg
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Quote by fuzzyDXMG
pickup just burst into flames. Now I kno how hendrix did it.....he had a mg

Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by beckyjc
^Pft hendrix. What did he know. ZAKK WILD. Now theres somone worthy of an MG...
I'd personally go more for Zakk Wylde is worthy of a MiG, bombing him.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by beckyjc
^Pft hendrix. What did he know. ZAKK WILD. Now theres somone worthy of an MG...

But, Keri Kyng is sooo much more worthi, coz his MG will get TEH BROOTALZ!!!!!!!!!

Zakk Wild is liek, some indie bull****, rite?
"The amplifier cranks out 100 watts of pure sound and power. "

At least he's talking about sound, and not tone.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
"The amplifier cranks out 100 watts of pure feedback and power. "

Fixed.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
^^ haha i feel so bad for the 14 year old metal head that listens to zakk wylde

The mg's overdrive is CRUSHING
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by sirlimecat
^^ haha i feel so bad for the 14 year old metal head that listens to zakk wylde

The mg's overdrive is CRUSHING

financially crushing, if you buy this amp.

You can make it THUNDER with it's CRUSHING overdrive!!!

Especially if you tip it over.

Red's especially cool cuz it makes it go faster.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Hakael
You can make it THUNDER with it's CRUSHING overdrive!!!

Especially if you tip it over.

Red's especially cool cuz it makes it go faster.

No, red makes it sound faster. Competition stripes make it go faster.

sweet i diddn`t know craigslist was canadian too, and that MG is the same price as a new one

wow you guys think that MG is over priced... check this Marshall out AND he wants $350 MORE for the cab :O

http://niagara.craigslist.ca/msg/527106210.html

My music store i go to has a JCM 2000 TSL 100W for i think $1400
Last edited by Slayerdeath at Feb 13, 2008,
Quote by fuzzyDXMG
hey thanks for turning me on to this craigslist ad!!! I just picked it up and have it in the back of my pickup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This idiot let me talk him down to $750 what a steal!
Cant wait to bring it home and plug my squier in to it. Hey wait.........question............I don't know if my squier is rated for 100-huge-watts...........Do you think the pickups will explode?
Crap, i should of thought of this before.
Thanxz for teh great find.

No way! I was totally going to buy it. MOM, tell this guy to let me have it. Ok, here is what I will do. I am in need of some Crushing overdrive. My Sams club amp is not cutting it. I will give you $1000 for it! Sell it to me.
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Electrics:
Kramer
Acoustics:
Hohner
Ibanez
Pedals:
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah
MXR MX108 10 Band EQ.
BBE Green Screamer
Quote by mr_hankey
Buying used will often not pay off if you have no brain.

touche

Quote by electrik
gtfo

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Slayerdeath
sweet i diddn`t know craigslist was canadian too, and that MG is the same price as a new one

Oh God, it's everywhere!
Page 1 of 2