Had nothing to do today, so I decided I would start a solo project of sorts. So heres what I made today:

http://www.myspace.com/tylersologuitarproject

One song up there,. Drum machine running the same pattern for the whole thing, rhythem guitar is just a basic progression, and the lead was completely made up on the spot, and I only did one take, so obviously there are a lot of mistakes. Overall I'm really happy with how it turned out.

What do you guys think?
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
DOnt hate me for saying this ok...?

It was very sloppy dude...Im not really sure what it is Im supposed to comment on. You had a couple good short runs in there but overall ehh.

I would resist the urge to just throw stuff on here without at least a bit more explanation to what you want from the listener. Perhaps youve just started to learn a new pattern or maybe youve just started playing some lead...give us something mate!

I dont really know the ettiquette of this forum so if I was nasty I apologize.
If you check my profile song please leave a comment on any part.....THANKS!!!
Oh I know it's sloppy. I'm working on my improv, anyone can write a song and practice it for hours on end and then record it 10 times to get it perfect, so right now I'm just doing one take songs. Nothing in that was "supposed" to be there.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Quote by alienboy18241
Oh I know it's sloppy. I'm working on my improv, anyone can write a song and practice it for hours on end and then record it 10 times to get it perfect, so right now I'm just doing one take songs. Nothing in that was "supposed" to be there.

true but hopefully it wouldnt take that long.

As for Improv its not really bad but improv is about feel, get the groove and slice into it. Try not to think where your going next although there has to be a stage in your playing that its gonna happen.

The song on my profile is just me improving through a jam but Ill admit I pull from whatevers in my arsenal which isnt that much lol.

Improv is fun but I would like to hear you play some improv but practiced a little..so I guess its not improv at that point..........................................keep at it!!!!!!!!!!!
If you check my profile song please leave a comment on any part.....THANKS!!!