I remember back in the day when everyone used CD's but now everyone just downloads music, mostly illegally. I own an iPod myself, but I have recently started thinking that I may just sell that one, get a new one, and a stereo for my room, and start buying CD's instead of downloading music. I'm thinking that I could use the stereo pretty much all the time I'm at home, and just use the iPod when I'm on the go. Does anyone still buy CD's, and do you consider them still popular, and what do you think are better; CD's or MP3's?
I both download and buy CDs. When I download it's to check out a band I've heard good things about and if I like it I go buy the CD.
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
I still buy CD's....
But most of the music i listen to isnt in regular stores (HMV, Virgin etc). So I have to go to a little shop in a back alley in Newcastle.
It is easier for me to download, i try not to though
Last edited by sam b at Feb 12, 2008,
I still buy CDs. I love expanding my huge collection.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
MP3s. I can't get Original Soundtracks of video game music on CD and I also can't get any J rock or J pop on CD [without spending over $100, lame]. I also prefer to buy the song I like than to buy the whole CD because changing songs between CDs is very cumbersome.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
CD's. I don't like MP3's, or downloading music illegally. I downloaded a torrent, and put it on a CD and enjoyed it thoroughly. Then, I lost the CD, so I went and bought it, and it sounded so much better! But, maybe I'm just computer retarded.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
CDs are my preference, a hard copy with album art and the record store atmosphere.

However, I won a $15 iTunes Gift card, and bought another, so I bought the Dewey Cox Extended Soundtrack and the Deluxe Version of Eat A Peach ($11.99!!).
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'