I knew someone with one of those bolt on Ibanez LP copies. It looked exactly like that one. It's not even in the same league as the set neck artists. From what I remember about it it wasn't a very nice guitar at all. I wouldn't recommend it.
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
The majority of lawsuit LP copies by Ibanez had bolt-on necks. Nothing wrong with the guitars at all, the quality on these is still top notch, and it won't break the bank.

That one won't do as a for-show guitar, but it should be a fine player. The frets look decent, and he's including the case in the deal. I wouldn't go for more than $200-ish as far as price goes with all the wear.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
The majority of lawsuit LP copies by Ibanez had bolt-on necks. Nothing wrong with the guitars at all, the quality on these is still top notch, and it won't break the bank.

That one won't do as a for-show guitar, but it should be a fine player. The frets look decent, and he's including the case in the deal. I wouldn't go for more than $200-ish as far as price goes with all the wear.

Aight thanks :3
The bridge looks a little funky though....(not in a bad way.)
I don't even shred
It's a locking Gibraltar bridge, and the squiggly thing is just a stoptail. I think Ibanez recently started selling these bridges again for retro enthusiasts. It's just a heavier take on a tune-o-matic, nothing particularly special other than it locks.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by StealthyHayze
Go with the ibby ARC300 isntead...its almost the same

I don't have 300 dollars to spend though
I don't even shred
Quote by StealthyHayze
Go with the ibby ARC300 isntead...its almost the same

No, its not almost the same. The ARC is a fine guitar, but the MIJ Les Paul has better hardware and electronics and is an all around better choice. I doubt you'll be able to pick this up for what you have to spend though. They generally sell in the $400-$500 range.
I got a 1973 Ibanez Flying V...that is a Gibson lawsuit model...And have played the Ibanez Les Paul too...So I can relate to this...

My action was quite low and nice...Frets needed a dressing...but the pickups were sick..and those look like originals...So if they havn't gone too microphonic...it'll sound wicked man.

Just don't pay too much money for it...
That Les Paul has Super 80 "flying fingers" pickups. They sound very nice, maybe just a bit on the bright side.