Do any of you technical gurus know if Battlefield: 2142 will work on my computer if I install this graphic card?

My graphic card isn't compatible with the game and my friend might sell me this card for cheap.

Here's the spec's on the back of the box:

"Must be DirectX 9.0 or greater, Video cards must be AGP or PCIexpress, have 128 MB or more memory, have support of Pixel Shader 2.0, and one of the following chipsets:

NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 or greater;
ATI Radeon 9500 or greater"

I know nothing about this topic, lol. You're help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I used to own this card; I would advise against it. Severely lacking. There are plenty of GeForce 7 series and 8 series that are affordable and much more suited to that game. And by affordable, I mean between $30-$80 some of them.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by metaldud536
Really though, do you plan on playing other games released in the future?
If so I would recommend upgrading your pc. The midrange and lowend cards now all use pci.

Actually, I probably don't plan on it lol.... I got the game as a gift and it simply isn't compatible with my graphic card. I don't play computer games very often, but I'm determined for this one.

I don't mean to be pushy, all this advice has been great, but, nobody has told me whether the card I linked to would work or not...
Quote by halfback_712
Actually, I probably don't plan on it lol.... I got the game as a gift and it simply isn't compatible with my graphic card. I don't play computer games very often, but I'm determined for this one.

I don't mean to be pushy, all this advice has been great, but, nobody has told me whether the card I linked to would work or not...

I don't think so. I think it can only use Direct x 8. You want 9 though. Try looking for cards made by ATI since theyre cheaper.