I almost went to one but ended up not being able to. My friends who went said that the mosh pits were more or less insane. One of them even got a concussion and whiplash. I don't know what people wore, I assume whatever they felt like wearing? Well anyway good luck.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
just wear a band tee, or something. Dressing gothic will just make you look retarded.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
...which is kick ass.

any ways ive never been to one of their concerts so can you tell me like what the people that go to them are like? like do they dress gothic?
oh yeah do they have a crasy mosh pit?[/
QUOTE]

you fail
they dress METAL studed belts and wrist bands but they wear t-shirts and jeans, like any other REAL metal band not some goth rock crap group

and DUH OF COURSE THEY HAVE A CRAZY PIT
you poor poor soul, enjoy your concert, mayb sumone will be playing real music on their ipod while ur there

i jest i jest
Quote by acidrockgreen
...which is kick ass.

any ways ive never been to one of their concerts so can you tell me like what the people that go to them are like? like do they dress gothic?
oh yeah do they have a crasy mosh pit?[/
QUOTE]

you fail
they dress METAL studed belts and wrist bands but they wear t-shirts and jeans, like any other REAL metal band not some goth rock crap group

and DUH OF COURSE THEY HAVE A CRAZY PIT

He's talking about the crowd goers not the band silly.
YOU SON OF A BIATCH!!!! lol have fun and keep your head up son.. you'll last longer in the pit that way.. :P