ok what are some good european guitar companies?

half of UGers live in the UL right? so someone must know
Quote by jakewynnrocks
marshall has half stacks for only 600, but i dont know if theyre any good. seems like a good deal....
Hofner, Hagstrom.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Vigier is based in Europe, along with Ran. Dean also made some really nice guitars out of the Czech Republic for awhile too.
Ul?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Patrick Eggle, Lag, Fret King,
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
What's a UL?

Anyway, some good Euro companies are, in no particular order:

Vigier, Ran, FAME, Duesenberg, Nik Huber, Warwick (basses), Cort, Hägström, Blade, Höfner, Framus, Zion, Lag, and Godin.
Quote by Danno13
What's a UL?

Vigier, Ran, FAME, Duesenberg, Nik Huber, Warwick (basses), Cort, Hägström, Blade, Höfner, Framus, Zion, Lag, and Godin.

Surely you don't mean Hondo Fame? Those were asian plywood junkers. Cort also makes a bunch of cheap asian crap.
^No, I mean Musicstore Köln's house brand, "FAME". Sure, the low-end stuff is weak, but the Euro-made stuff, like the Forum-III ltd., are great.
Quote by Danno13
^No, I mean Musicstore Köln's house brand, "FAME". Sure, the low-end stuff is weak, but the Euro-made stuff, like the Forum-III ltd., are great.

Oh, I thought you meant Hondo's old line, Fame. They were like Fender copies. Made horribly and of plywood at that.
nah, these ones are actually pretty nice. On a par with good Epis, at least.
Are you looking for European BRANDS, or European GUITARS? I would wager that most European brands have their guitars manufactured in Asia. Does that still make it a European guitar?

--- D
Quote by Danno13
What's a UL?

godin = canadian.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard