I know there is already a thread in the pit but i figured id post here to see what you guys thought of the line up. Ill be going to the Detroit show on two days (valentines day) the girlfriend is being dragged along, happy v-day

anyways it should be good

Every Time I Die
August Burns Red
The Bled
The Human Abstract
From First to Last

I haven't been to a show in a while and this should be good. Mainly excited to see etid and abr, Im not a huge the human abstract fan but I am curious if they'll play some new stuff? And from first to last had a shatty last release, although i did enjoy dear diary. The Bled is alright, but its been a while since I've seen a line up where i can at least enjoy every band for what they're worth.

What do you guys think?
Current Gear

ESP Ltd EC 1000
Schecter C1 FR

Jackson Dinky
Crap Acoustic
Crate Excalibur GX2200H
4x12cab
Going to the March 16th show.
Pumped to see The Human Abstract, ABR and ETID.
The Bled is decent.
From First To Last sux.
Should be a decent show though.
and its a couple days before my birthday.
Last edited by killinyourkind at Feb 12, 2008,
FFTL is actually good now. Sonny left, and so did his awful voice. Ive heard several of their new songs, and there actually pretty good.
The Human Abstract live?!

Somebody link me a schedule!
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
The Human Abstract live?!

Somebody link me a schedule!

They really aren't that good live. Their singer is fairly weak, and when I saw them their guitars were way too quiet.
Quote by killinyourkind
Going to the March 16th show.
Pumped to see The Human Abstract, ABR and ETID.
The Bled is decent.
From First To Last sux.

+1 to everything there
I might be going for Every Time I Die, The Bled and August Burns Red. THA is meh and I don't like FFTL.
Im pumped.

Ill look past the fact that FFTL is like some tack-on band to the rest of the good ones on the tour and get to a show.

Lets hope someone cranks up the volume for THA so they can show their shreddies.
does anyone kno whos opening and wat order there playin in, cuz id have to show up late and i really only want to the human abstract so id be poiintless for me to go if they open
Quote by Nelli2881
does anyone kno whos opening and wat order there playin in, cuz id have to show up late and i really only want to the human abstract so id be poiintless for me to go if they open

THA is opening. Sorry. haha
i'm excited to see ABR and ETID

but not too stoked about the others...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
I would go to that just for ETID, they are pretty much amazing.
Oh and ABR is awesome to.
Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent
Victor Hugo