so my guitar teacher was teaching me the solo for floods by pantera the other week and we were talking about how he got such an awesome sound. i just thought Dime doubled it when he recorded it but my teacher said not only did he do that, he used an effect that matches the note you hit with another note that harmonizes it. he said that he just bought a pedal like that but he didnt mention what it was called. does anyone know what the effect is called??????

thanks for your help
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.


Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
Boss PS-5??
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Dime used 2 Digitech Whammys, which do have a harmonizer feature. A cheaper way to get the same effect is Boss's Super Shifter.