I stumbled upon this video of my old band playing a few songs back when I was 14, just wondering what you guys though about it

its Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd (i improvised the solo so its not exact) and Moby Dick by Led Zeppelin,

back then I used a Fender Strat 60th anniversary edition with humbuckers on the bridge running through a line 6 spider II (yes I know) I'd been playing guitar for over a year an a half

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=welqL7Z5JXI
Last edited by Zepplinne at Feb 12, 2008,
I thought this was going to be about a numb, large dick that you felt comfortable about.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
pretty good, i'll post my show from the other day once i get the tape made into a dvd.
Up the Punx!
how long ago was this if I may ask?

*Edit*
unless if it was march of 07. If before then, then I must say quite a decent job. The bassist could definitely use a little more work but overall, I give it an 8/10
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
'Twas good, young grasshopper.

And what's wrong with a Spider II?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Wow.
Nice.
I remember trying to learn Comfortably Numb when I first started playing (13-14) and it being hard as a bitch.
Quote by dantheguitarist
I actually saw that vid before I came on this site. I was learning Moby Dick and the vid helped. Cool.

oh actually?

im glad to have helped
Quote by fetus989
Wow.
Nice.
I remember trying to learn Comfortably Numb when I first started playing (13-14) and it being hard as a bitch.

yeah I just couldn't learn the actual solo so I just improvised
Quote by JoshXXXXX
not bad at all...how the hell did you guys come in 3rd place?

hahaha well, first place was a girl singing (big surprise)

i actually hate that bands can never get first place and not that I think we should have gotten 1st necessarily, but why a chick singing a song with one guitar is considered more talented than say a kid playing mozart?
Quote by Zepplinne
hahaha well, first place was a girl singing (big surprise)

i actually hate that bands can never get first place and not that I think we should have gotten 1st necessarily, but why a chick singing a song with one guitar is considered more talented than say a kid playing mozart?
is it voted by the audience or judges? If it was judges, what was the criteria?
Quote by Jabman
I thought this was going to be about a numb, large dick that you felt comfortable about.

-facepalm-

you fail at title jokes
SHEEEEEIT DAWG GET DA HELL OUT MY SIG!

Quote by brandon369852
"I think my friend might kill herself."
"Dude, I think you should call the cops."
"I have a better idea. I'll ask the Pit."
Quote by JoshXXXXX
is it voted by the audience or judges? If it was judges, what was the criteria?

it was judges, (not to sound cocky but if it was audience we probably would have won, hahaha i got free lunch from the cafeteria ladies for a week)

i dont think there was any criteria at all
damn, i wish i could play that well when i was 14...
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Zepplinne
it was judges, (not to sound cocky but if it was audience we probably would have won, hahaha i got free lunch from the cafeteria ladies for a week)

i dont think there was any criteria at all
wow, free lunch for a week? Kick ass even though you guys didn't win.
That was pretty cool. Way better than what I could do when I was 14. one year ago
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
When did you start playing?
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
FAKE FAKE FAKE

A different user posed this exact same thread yesterday. Same words and same link. You liar, enjoy your fail.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=784865&highlight=Comfortably+Numb%2FMoby+Dick
Looks like the one posted in the pit was deleted.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Zepplinne
thats my thread dumbass

Oh well in that case enjoy your ban.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Jabman

And possibly attached to a guy named Moby
Quote by i have to pee
Oh well in that case enjoy your ban.

wow, you know i'm so ****ing sick of you? how about you enjoy being a ****ing faggot who follows me around saying my videos are fake just cause you can't play guitar worth a ****.