Who Here Is Sick And Tired Of The Government And There Scare Tactics To Control People And Get Votes

Great Britain Is Fast Becoming Is Not A Free Country
And Democracy Is Being Thrown Out The Window

Share Your Anger And Concerns And Lets Talk About What Action We Should Take
To Take Back What Is Ours And Seez Control Again We Our The People We Have The Power !!!
Im am not
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by stuartstratford
Who Here Is Sick And Tired Of The Government And There Scare Tactics To Control People And Get Votes

To Take Back What Is Ours And Seez Control Again We Our The People We Have The Power !!!

Our First Action Should Be To Type Like This.

It Demonstrates Power and Intelligence.
Quote by stuartstratford

I'm actually alright with all those things you just mentioned.
youd be taken much more seriously if u didnt type like that (auto correct on all caps i belive?)

and there not in it for votes, that would make it seem like your vote actually matters and it doesnt

not in the US anyway
What action you should take?

Stop Typing Like This, Its Pretty Annoying. Just Be Glad You Don't Live In A Third World Country.
i didn't really read your post but why do you insist to capitalize every word?
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Forget about your expensive musical instruments, your computer, your roof over your head, your game system, your three meals a day, all of that. Your life is horrible.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Our First Action Should Be To Type Like This.

It Demonstrates Power and Intelligence.

The reason it all starts with caps is because he originally typed the whole thing all in caps but the forums automatically change it, so that there's a capital at the first letter of every word
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
theres nothing really you can do. you'd have to tell that to government. we dont need government yet we do. "civil disobedience" is your best bet rather than actual riots and Molotov cocktails.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by The_Paranoia
You say you want a revolution.....we'd all love to see the plans.

when you talk about destruction... dont you know that you can count me out?

EDIT: dude you missed out on the revolution against England.. its called America.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
also, rioting is violence, violence should never be used for change, peaceful revolutions are the only ones worth happening
Quote by Early Cuyler
when you talk about destruction... dont you know that you can count me out?

You say you'll change the constitution....Well you know....We all want to change your head
First of all, nobody is going to take you seriously if You Type Like This and spell seize 'seez'.

Stop complaining.

Member of the No-Testicle Club! PM gangster-dolly to join!

Founder of the 'I'm Abstaining From Sex Until Marriage And Damn Proud Of It!' Club. PM me to join!
Quote by stuartstratford

'Seez'?

Your use of the words "democracy" and "free" in the same sentence destroys your credibility.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
im am glad im not in a third world country and proud of being in a country that has a big impact on what happens and i want it to be done right so we can help people in third world
and we cant do that unless we controll the country
i think we should make a big rock movement and get political songs more popular
please do not make threads while intoxicated. or if you're just a moron
i make no difference on this planet. the men in control do. i am a pawn. might as well enjoy the hell out of it.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Are you so completely against the government that you refuse to take part in anything that it has a hand in? Like school for example? I mean, I'm sitting here thinking "English, motherf*cker, do you speak it?"

lol delirium,

but there are deffinatly things going on in all the nations governments (and above) that shouldnt be, and while the government as a whole is DEFFINATLY a good ruling body, it is deffinatly time for some reform (lets see healthcare and education NOT run like a business for a change)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Are you so completely against the government that you refuse to take part in anything that it has a hand in? Like school for example? I mean, I'm sitting here thinking "English, motherf*cker, do you speak it?"

I would so sig that if I had room.
Quote by nt1440
lol delirium,

but there are deffinatly things going on in all the nations governments (and above) that shouldnt be, and while the government as a whole is DEFFINATLY a good ruling body, it is deffinatly time for some reform (lets see healthcare and education NOT run like a business for a change)

exactly my point

Wait.....wrong thread...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Chobes
What action you should take?

Stop Typing Like This, Its Pretty Annoying. Just Be Glad You Don't Live In A Third World Country.