i just wanted to see if my wah pedal sucks, or if this is just normal. it's my first one. when i play on the highest 3 strings, i get a really defined, vocal, "wah" sound, but on the 4th, 5th, and 6th, it just sounds like its "sucking" the sound out when i put my toe down, especially on the sixth. when i play my second fret on the D string, the wah sounds a lot better than playing on the 12th fret on the low E, even though they are the same note. can anybody help?
Quote by luuuuuuukee
i just wanted to see if my wah pedal sucks, or if this is just normal. it's my first one. when i play on the highest 3 strings, i get a really defined, vocal, "wah" sound, but on the 4th, 5th, and 6th, it just sounds like its "sucking" the sound out when i put my toe down, especially on the sixth. when i play my second fret on the D string, the wah sounds a lot better than playing on the 12th fret on the low E, even though they are the same note. can anybody help?
Well that depends...what kind of wah is it?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
ehh.. i was trying to avoid this cause i knew id get a "GET A CRYBABY N00B!" reply, but its a digitech rp250. yeah its a multi-effects, but some reviewers say that it matches up well to the clydes and crybabys even though i have nothing to compare it to.
i have an rp250 and i think the wah is fine, but then again i barely ever really use it
if u dont like the way it sounds, get an actual wah pedal, or at least try one out at a guitar center or something and see how u like it
Quote by luuuuuuukee
ehh.. i was trying to avoid this cause i knew id get a "GET A CRYBABY N00B!" reply, but its a digitech rp250. yeah its a multi-effects, but some reviewers say that it matches up well to the clydes and crybabys even though i have nothing to compare it to.
hmmmmm....Well You should've got a Crybaby. I never tried an rp250 but Wahs aren't suppose to do that. They're suppose to sound great through out every fret and string. Try to buy a Cry Baby Classic or the one I have which is the Dunlop 535Q Wah. Thing is the 535Q is $135 and the Classic maybe a little bit over $100.
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
They are supposed to sound like that. The PR250 is pretty rubbish overall, if you actually compare it to a real wah the difference is night and day.
d(O_O)b
alright i really dont have the cash right now but ill try one out next time i get down to daddy's or GC. thanks!
Quote by luuuuuuukee
alright i really dont have the cash right now but ill try one out next time i get down to daddy's or GC. thanks!
you dont have to get a 535Q though. I have one its sweet. But try other wahs too. Dunlop is the best for me. But there are alot of other wah makers like Vox. See what you like. you might find a good wah for a low price.
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06