Take it to the EHX thread you will get more help there.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Take it to the EHX thread you will get more help there.

I'm not the Ts, but I am expressing interest in purchasing a HOG to replace my Whammy. I posted in the EHX thread asking if they had sound clips or final recommendations (considering I am unable to try one myself), and it does admittedly get lost in the chat. He's better of here.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
To answer your question TS, from what I have seen and heard, it sems like a particularly spectacular pedal, unique and excellent at tracking octaves. It does all the Whammy stuff and more, it truly is brilliant. I am expressing interest and I am very particular about my pedal chain. See my profile if you don't believe it.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by The Real Ming

Thanks bro but I've seen that one.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM