I am so happy that it finally arrived! I have been waiting for this thing now for like 2 weeks!

Anyway, since pics or it didn't ever arrive is the policy around here, here you go!

Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Dude nice Mesa head! Congrats on the case. and the whole "pic or didn't happen" thing is only in the Pit lol.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Nice! How's the weight? It must be pretty hefty.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Nice! How's the weight? It must be pretty hefty.

Lets just say that carrying it is a 2 man job.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Lets just say that carrying it is a 2 man job.
sounds heavy.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
I haven't weighed it, but the case was 28 pounds on the shipping invoice, and the head is 57.
H4T3BR33D3R, I am gonna need your maths on this one...

Just kidding, but it is about 85 pounds give or take...
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude
I haven't weighed it, but the case was 28 pounds on the shipping invoice, and the head is 57.

Jeez, I don't even want to ask about the cabinet road case.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by FLCLcowdude

Congrats on the case. I'm a bassist, so I know the downsides of weight. I own an SVT Classic bass head, which is 300 watts all-tube. It, alone, weighs 80 lbs. It's not very fun to haul around, but the tone is more than worth it. I'd love to get a case for that, but I doubt they make one for that and an 8x10
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Jeez, I don't even want to ask about the cabinet road case.

It weighs more than an Ampeg SVT-810HLF. So, about 175 pounds give or take. It throws out my back. But I totally couldn't resist the deal I got on it...
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by Your41Plague12
Congrats on the case. I'm a bassist, so I know the downsides of weight. I own an SVT Classic bass head, which is 300 watts all-tube. It, alone, weighs 80 lbs. It's not very fun to haul around, but the tone is more than worth it. I'd love to get a case for that, but I doubt they make one for that and an 8x10

Sorry for the double post, I swear it's my first time! Actually, the case was custom made. You can get any case that you want made for you. I have seen Ampeg 8x10's in road cases. But, www.janalcase.com is a great site for custom made cases. I would defiantly get one for that head.
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude
It weighs more than an Ampeg SVT-810HLF. So, about 175 pounds give or take. It throws out my back. But I totally couldn't resist the deal I got on it...

Holy Mackerel! That weighs a ridiculous amount of weight. God bless you brother.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Holy Mackerel! That weighs a ridiculous amount of weight. God bless you brother.

It's all for the music. And the cab cost me 700 dollars. So I couldn't resist spending a little more to keep it protected. And I could get a killer resale with that case...
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude
It's all for the music. And the cab cost me 700 dollars. So I couldn't resist spending a little more to keep it protected. And I could get a killer resale with that case...

I know what you mean. I want to buy a case but I think that dings give things character. At least, that's what I keep telling to myself.

I just don't want to admit that I'm cheap...
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I know what you mean. I want to buy a case but I think that dings give things character. At least, that's what I keep telling to myself.

I just don't want to admit that I'm cheap...

I would be too but the head was way too expensive to not case...
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude

Yeah, when i bought a case for my roadking head, my intentions were to make it easier to carry because I'd have 2 handles instead of 1. Epic phail on my part.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio