ok so my birthday is coming up in a few months, and i wanna get rdy for what im gonna ask for

i currently have a Roland Cube 30x and a Peavey Rage 158 for amps
i was planning to turn those is along with my old yamaha guitar and put that money towards a nice clean tube practice amp (something good enuf for practice with a band, not gigs tho)

i have a combo pedal with some chorus, delay, trem etc so i dont need it on the roland anymore...

so i was planning to then ask for a Boss distortion pedal and a Dunlop Crybaby for my birthday to go along with the clean tube, so ill have a nice array of effects and a nice tube amp with good clean tone...

does this sound good? any oppinions? suggestions?
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
Quote by led_zeppelin678
ok so my birthday is coming up in a few months, and i wanna get rdy for what im gonna ask for

i currently have a Roland Cube 30x and a Peavey Rage 158 for amps
i was planning to turn those is along with my old yamaha guitar and put that money towards a nice clean tube practice amp (something good enuf for practice with a band, not gigs tho)

i have a combo pedal with some chorus, delay, trem etc so i dont need it on the roland anymore...

so i was planning to then ask for a Boss distortion pedal and a Dunlop Crybaby for my birthday to go along with the clean tube, so ill have a nice array of effects and a nice tube amp with good clean tone...

does this sound good? any oppinions? suggestions?
Well what kind of Boss distortion and what kind of Dunlop Crybaby?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by MetallicGod07
Well what kind of Boss distortion and what kind of Dunlop Crybaby?

lol well my specific goal for gear is this:
-Nice Practice Tube Amp (mayb a small valveking?)
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
-Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
-Epi LP*
-DOD multi-effect pedal*

*already have it

and i plan on paying for it money from turning in two amps and an old yamaha, as well as my birthday

EDIT: is overdrive better? i wasnt sure... i play a lot of Zeppelin... but some metallica as well so i didnt want to b limited if i got like a Boss Fuzz pedal or something... so yeah idk Boss DS-1 or OD-3?
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
Last edited by led_zeppelin678 at Feb 12, 2008,
^^ sorry computer is logging me off!! Send me a message so i can tell you. I can't reply.
*EDIT* i can respond to your thread without this peice of crap deleting my comment and taking me out of the browser. I have alot to tell. message me please.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Don't get the ds-1. It's utter garbage.
If you want overdriven zepellin tones, get the Digitech bad monkey (for about the same price) it'll get your tones as long as you get a tube amp.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.