If your a gamer and want free gaming gear then click the link below.
CLICK HERE
i would also like to note that this is not an advertisement in any way. ok.
click the link then click sign up. provide real info. dont worry, this site will not call you and they will not send you any spam. It actually works too. i swear. i have even already got a free thing. u just do offers, mark completed, then click the prize u want to get.
easy as that. and works too. but make new email address for the offers u do cuz they will send u spam.
Last edited by The Hurt Within at Feb 12, 2008,
sry, it kinda is, but i am only doing this so u guys can try it. i swear to god it works, ok.

and ive seen other threads like this before get removed or the poster get banned, but they also posted it in every forum on here. this is only going in the pit
I believe THAT.
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
With a name like "UG's punk" I don't really want to try this. Not that I did to begin with, considering your text contained an incredible amount of i's, u's, and other mistakes.
Quote by Jimmer1720
With a name like "UG's punk" I don't really want to try this. Not that I did to begin with, considering your text contained an incredible amount of i's, u's, and other mistakes.

What's that supposed to mean. Anyone who uses forums types u instead of you and uses cuz instead of because and all other words. And what does UG's punk have to do with this at all?
Quote by jman007_93
What's that supposed to mean. Anyone who uses forums types u instead of you and uses cuz instead of because and all other words. And what does UG's punk have to do with this at all?

Have you been under a rock your entire life? A punk is a kid who always causes trouble and plays pranks, so theres reason #1 to not trust you. And a little proper spelling and grammar never hurt your sales pitch.
Nah...
Give us proof...
seriously, im on the verge of going on and looking for offers...
Theres no such thing as free stuff.
Except Nintendo.
They were free straps...
and wii remote protectors, thats because their cool.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Ill explain how it works. What is done is that this site is an affiliate for all the sites which have offers for you to do. When you do an offer that site gaminglagoon makes money because you are using their referral link to the offers. You help kinda make them money and then you can get free stuff.
Well, ill beleiveyou if one thing: wanna get me free points to prove to me your right?
Spam to the third degree. Bye Bye.
██████████████████████████████
manny, i cant get u free points!! im only a user of this site. i dont work for them or anything remotely close to that, which is why i said its not an advertisement in the first place. all i can say is it works. u wont get nothin sent to you and you email will be good from spam. Make a new email and use this one for the offers, kk?
dude, calm down. lets jsut lock this topic and pretend like nothing ever happeneded.
Post of a photo of this free thing you have?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Thanks for the popups. *reported*
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
ill tell you. i got the hi-fi headphones that are in the under 3 points category. honest to god. just sign up and get 3 points and get something from there if you dont believe me.
and endlessfight, i honestly have never gotten any popups from this. which is why i am actually doing that site's offers at this very moment.