me and my drummer friend are having a hard time finding both a singer and bassist, any suggestions on how to find one other than a bulletin at school? bassists are as rare as sasquatch.
Quote by bombiuxfizz
just make a crappy guitarist play bass...... duh

i hope your family is murdered

Quote by RPGoof
I feel dirty just reading that word. Grindcore... EW... I need a shower

Quote by stratkat
music is my meth equivalent
Quote by bombiuxfizz

I had my friend actually do that haha

but he says hes actually gonna practice bass
I have the EXACT same problem
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by bombiuxfizz

Unless that guitarist is just that bad. Not a good idea in that case, I speak from experience.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
step 1.
insert penis into input of a bass guitar.
step 2.
wait 9 months.

thats how i was born
Quote by RPGoof
I feel dirty just reading that word. Grindcore... EW... I need a shower

Quote by stratkat
music is my meth equivalent
Quote by elementwood89
Holy ****, I'm a singer and a bassist, but we live on opposite corners of the country...

#1 you like the same type of music i do
#2 the chicks dancing in that pic on your profile page are hot
#3 life sucks
Ha, your welcome to move to SC. I'll be glad to play.

myspace.com/9waystosunday hit that **** up
Quote by bombiuxfizz

indeed +23344556
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
If you are serious about making a band, I'm sure there are guys in chorus at your school. Ask them if they want to sing. If you that doesn't work, just get a girl from chorus. If they are chorus their voices are usually very well trained.

For bassist, get a guitarist to join, then tell him that you have decided to make the band progressive rock band and 2 guitarists won't be needed so he will need to move to bass and then convince him that if he leaves, there will be no chance getting a job playing guitar anywhere else.
Yeah, im a singer and a bassist. shame im not even in the US. but really, anyone can sing ... badly ill grant you, but with practice they can be almost good. bass is really not more difficult than guitar or drums, and i know cos i play both. tell a guitarist friend that he/she should get a couple of lessons, then just practice.

apart from myspace bulletining, talk to all your contacts (hehe sounds like a bad spy movie) in the musical world and just get anyone you can, then mould them to what YOU want
Quote by bombiuxfizz

thats what i did... It Works!!!