I sure as hell am! WHOO! It's gonna be awesome. I'm there all 3 days.

Iron Maiden
A7X
Slayer
Testament
Judas Priest
Yngwie Malmsteen

and other bands

Additionally, is Gigantour this year worth it? I mean Megadeth, Children of Bodom, and In Flames OWN, but Job For a Cowboy and High on Fire turn me off....

And A7X doesn't turn u off? I honestly hope they get raped off stage, they don't deserve to play a concert with the word "metal" in it without "not" in the title aswell, let alone "Gods of Metal"
I'm insulted.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
^Seriously, that's almost as bad as Bullet for my trampoline playing wacken!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
well i guess A7X isn't really a "god of metal"

but still Iron Maiden, Slayer, Testament, etc?
Quote by Assface137
well i guess A7X isn't really "good or metal"

but still Iron Maiden, Slayer, Testament, etc?

Fixed.
Sorry not to really contribute to your thread btw, but if it weren't for A7X being on it I wouldn't be posting in here at all.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
it sounds sick (with the exception of AX7) but italy might be a bit too far for me this summer.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I don't live near Italy, so I have no chance of going to gods of metal, but hopefully I'll get to go to Gigantour. I can sit through High on Fire and JFAC for Children of ****ing Bodom, In Flames, and Megadeth.
are you actually going to come all the way here(italy) from NY for this....i might think of going...i dont dig slayer, maide or a7x but it would be cool to see apocalyptica at the gates and yngwie...im hoping to get wacken though
It's not a great line up for me. If it was in Ireland instead of Italy then I MIGHT go, but probably wouldn't.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
^knowing mortiis I really doubt it
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by nebraskan
Fixed.
Sorry not to really contribute to your thread btw, but if it weren't for A7X being on it I wouldn't be posting in here at all.

Good fix.

That seems a good line-up except for A7X. Yngwie would be a turn-off for me, but hey, I can't afford it either way.
Quote by nebraskan
And A7X doesn't turn u off? I honestly hope they get raped off stage, they don't deserve to play a concert with the word "metal" in it without "not" in the title aswell, let alone "Gods of Metal"
I'm insulted.

I think a7x isn't even metal......
A7X playing with Testament.

Oh my god.

EDIT: ^ He doesnt either. You misunderstood his post.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
my uncle lives in Italy anyways, Im staying there for 2 weeks. This festival is only part of the fun I have in Italy
a7x would be funny to see there they would get boo'd in like 5 seconds but other than that i wish, but im a 14 year old american so i dunno how i would get to italy O_o
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/